//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello :) i need help with a rebuild.

--

Hello :) i need help with a rebuild.

Okay so i literally just signed up today in hopes of finding someone to help walk me threw a rebuild on a 1983 honda ATC 110, it was my husband grandfather's and it got left to my hubby, but the poor thing has been sitting out in an open field for 15+ years and looks like a piece of scrap with only the frame and motor left, I want to rebuild it and surprise my hubby with it, but honestly don't know where the fudderwacken to start.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by GuernseyGirl92 View Post
    Okay so i literally just signed up today in hopes of finding someone to help walk me threw a rebuild on a 1983 honda ATC 110, it was my husband grandfather's and it got left to my hubby, but the poor thing has been sitting out in an open field for 15+ years and looks like a piece of scrap with only the frame and motor left, I want to rebuild it and surprise my hubby with it, but honestly don't know where the fudderwacken to start.
    Honestly. It sounds like it might be a little to far gone for a beginner to be refurbishing. Plastics, seat and tank alone will run ya 4-5 hundred. Factor in tires 150-200.. all of the little things. Cables, brakes, switches, wire harness and exhaust 4-5 hundred, or so. Let’s now get to the motor. Top end at the least 200 oh yeah throw in a timing chain and get yourself a gasket kit. 60 bucks or so. Buy a manual and read for a few weeks priceless.
    May as well find one already rebuilt for under a grand.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by GuernseyGirl92 View Post
    Understand the sentimental value and appreciate your intent to restore it. Post up some pictures please, many people have started with the same type of carcass. Like suggested try and find a complete machine for a donor as the cost to fix will add up if you need seat, fenders and so on

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //