//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Where to get transmission bearings for liquid R

--

Where to get transmission bearings for liquid R

Hey guys, I’m helping my brother fix up his 85’ Honda 250r. One of the transmission bearings is sticky/rough feeling. It’s behind the second gear stack, or right side gear stack. Where can I find the replacement? Thanks
    THE 80's RAGE! Currently owns:
    81, 85 Yamaha Tri Moto 125
    83 Yamaha Tri Moto 200 x2
    82,83 Yamaha Tri Moto 175 project
    85 Yamaha Tri Z 250
    84 Kawasaki Tecate 250
    84 Honda ATC 70
    85 Honda ATC 350X
    84 Honda ATC 250R
    (2) 84 Honda ATC 200x
    82, 83 Honda ATC 185s
    81 ATC 200
    Lots of other parts and bikes

--
    mcmaster carr or bearing shop. bearings have part numbers on them look up buy end of story

--
    Did you check OEM looking through the microfiche? I have used www.powersportsdiscount.com but there are plenty of places out there for oem parts. Many of the bearings are still available. If not, measure it accurately in milimeters and look for a replacement from a bearing company

--
    Measure it and then search for that size, you'll often find other options.

Be aware that Honda loved to change things up and there are a few bearings and seals that do not cross to anything. Honda would change a standard 20mm ID to 22 mm ID or similar.

Such as the 350X left crank and countershaft bearing, both are odd sizes and unavailable from any aftermarket source, they are both custom bearings...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //