//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 2022 NEEDT Schedule

--

2022 NEEDT Schedule

The NEEDT released their 2022 TT and Short Track schedule yesterday at the banquet. It's only a 6 race series this year with no double headers. The troublesome Hamlin, PA track is gone for good (good ridence!) And the only question mark is where the round #2 race will be held. I would assume it's going to be at Kinston but who knows. I can't imagine them holding it anywhere other than NC at least. The best part of the Schedule is that for the first time in 4 years, there wont be a race on Trikefest weekend! I'm not sure how many races I'll make this year, I know for sure I wont make the 1st one, but I hope to see all my old friends and make new ones again this summer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1639325816371.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	268699
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Thanks for posting the schedule! The Dresden Ohio race is a half hour from me so I really need to make

--
    My IPad is acting up and wouldn't let me finish typing. I really need to make it to the race!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    It's only a 6 race series this year with no double headers.
    You scared me for a moment. I thought that meant no return trip to Ashtabooooola in September.

Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    The troublesome Hamlin, PA track is gone for good (good ridence!)
    Strong words considering they put your Image and Likeness on their plaque in 2017. "Pennsylvania State Championship" <insert comment about rude New Yorkers here>

Last edited by keister; 12-13-2021 at 01:27 PM. Reason: quoted the attachment

--
    It's been a long time, Kiser, it will be great to hang out again.

Keister - Dang, I didn't even remember that was the race that my photo was used for. It was a cool track and I always enjoyed it but they just couldnt score it correctly and the drama that followed every race was over the top. Hope you're having a nice winter, I'm really bummed to not be joining you on your Westerly excursion this year
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Yes it has been and will be!

--
    Kiser you'll have to tell me about the Dresden race. I can't for ashtabula! INSPECTION TIME...followed with some racing

--
    Roger that transmission.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //