//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Little Fourtrax is rockin'

--

Little Fourtrax is rockin'

Was at 600 earlier today when I checked. Now at 5000 with days to go yet......

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...rax-70-trx-70/

--
    That's something between a rider and a looker, but closer to a rider. A high bid for sure.

A new 250cc-300cc quad is about the same price as the current bid. I know, I just looked today because all the old stuff is getting stupid inflated. One of those Honda 250 utility or sport quads is looking better all the time, but I just rode a quad yesterday and remembered several reasons why I don't like the extra wheel.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    For the moment anyway, FourTrax is doubled up on the ATC 200:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...da-atc-200s-2/

--
    IMO somebody bidding up that TRX70 from CT Honda hoarders strike again

--
    Are those 'Honda hoarders' going to be buried with their loot?

--
    I'd like to be buried with this guy.20211025_165301 (2).jpg But actually hope he's still going after I'm gone.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by wyokawie View Post
    I'd like to be buried with this guy.20211025_165301 (2).jpg But actually hope he's still going after I'm gone.

Just have someone pour your ashes into one or all of the tires. It'll suck for the next person who changes the tires...

--
    ATC 200S just sold for 5 thousand. That's what I thought it would be. So evened up on the little FourTrax unless the FourTrax goes higher, but I think that 5k bid is a knockout on it.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...da-atc-200s-2/

--
    FourTrax is at 5500 now! I may go out and buy every FourTrax I can find.

--
    4trax sold at 5600.00 I'm curious about auctions. Did the guy who bid 5000 when it was at 2400 figure that was a kill shot? And then how bout the guy who bids 5500 when at 5000? Same thing? So the winner just bumps up a hundred and takes it. And maybe both those guys in turn thought they had it, but didn't go higher so guess they went as far as they wanted to...

2 ATCs on there now. A 200 is already over 5 grand. From Macworth Vintage, so maybe that's worth something? (Like a Tapscott machine?) And a 110 just started. Getting where there's at least one ATC on there all the time, only other brand I recall is one yammie 200.

--
    Compared to other collectible vehicles, the ATC is a low entry cost. That, their simplicity and small size means they're easier to care for and store. There's also the uniqueness of them that has basically been protected by political/legal aspects.There is no threat Honda or any large manufacturer will ever build them again. Thank lawyers for securing the investment.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //