//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello from deep in the heart of Texas

--

Hello from deep in the heart of Texas

Hello everyone and thanks for having a huge community for 3 wheelers
    I currently own 2 85 250ES models an 85 SX and a 200ES, recently sold 2 84 200s models
    I found your site while looking for help with my "babies" I seem to buy everyone's fixer uppers lol
    Still have a lot to learn on your site (posting, pictures, this is the 2nd time writing this post clicked big green continue at bottom and erased everything)
    Glad to be part of the 3 wheeler community here!

--
    There is a lot of info that is WAY easier to search here than bookface.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    I don't have the book of faces, found lots on here and MRC builds on youtube

--
    I’ve found a lot of new products on there but here is where I found most of my info for projects or problems I ran into.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    First thing is download and actually go through a manual. Spend some time learing where things are in it.

https://threewheelermanuals.com/honda

http://oscarmayer.net/atc/manuals/

The other thing is learn to navigate the site using the search function. If you want/need quick information, that's the best choice as most questions have already been answered. Starting a new thread for 'how to...' is going to take a while to get answers.

Good luck and welcome.

We get a lot of Texans visiting here, but you're a little farther south than the normal crowd.
    Last edited by ATC King; 01-08-2022 at 10:44 PM.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    I end up buying fixer uppers myself. What help are you looking for?

--
    I'm pretty sure it's my 1 way bearing on the starter side. My 250 SX makes a clunk on the left side case on shut down, I just got done with 1 way bearing on clutch side
    And if that's what the problem is all I've found are used bearings Thanks!

--
    They were all over eBay

--
    If that wasn't replaced would it do more damage to other components? that's where I found them was ebay used, would hate to spend 50 bucks and still not work or not correct the problem

--
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/302975516032 Here is a new one for the flywheel side for 38

--
    Thanks for the help! all I was finding were used parts. This is probably a dumb question but will those also fit 85 models? By what I thought 85,86,87 were pretty the same machine Only reason I'm asking it say's does not fit 85 models
    By the parts breakdown also shows different #'s 28125-HA0-000 for 85 models. And 28125-HA0-681 for 86 and 87 models
    Last edited by Harley2050; 01-15-2022 at 12:16 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //