//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Please reply if there are any obsolete bearings or seals you need, would like made.

--

Please reply if there are any obsolete bearings or seals you need, would like made.

I'm placing another custom sized bearing and seal order from my bearing guy I've used for 35 years.

No one would answer me when I asked about the left 350X crank bearing, they're discontinued. And they aren't cheap to make because I didn't want a cheap China (although these days you can specify the grind and have it inspected by a third party). I ended up ordering 10 of them and will have 7 for sale.

I also got the brake pedal seals made for the 350X and 86/87 200X and will be getting more.

The 350X countershaft bearing and seal, more of those. I still have 350X countershaft seals in stock.

The TRX125 left cover discontinued seal.

A complete seal kit for the 350X and 86/87 200X (still have some for the 200X in stock with the discontinued seals).

I know there's an air cooled 250R main bearing seal that's gone and there may be more.

This isn't a "Classifieds" post. This is me asking if anyone has a bearing or seal they can't locate, that people need, and I can consider getting them made. I mainly focus on the models I own and work on and some stuff is still out there from aftermarket. But, Honda liked to mess with sizes, such as the 350X countershaft bearing. It's a standard 6305 (Or 205 I believe, I'm not near my notes) but instead of a 20mm ID it has a 22mm ID, some Honda bearings do not cross to any other manufacturer. Believe me when I say I have explored all other options, even adding a 2mm thick sleeve to use a standard bearing in some cases. Ideally I just get them made from a quality bearing manufacturer.

Please share any ATC models obsolete items and their location etc etc and/or if there's anything you'd like me to consider getting made or buying in bulk. I will check back in a couple days but these come from overseas and take awhile as well as the duty/freight/tax baloney.
    Last edited by Dirtcrasher; 01-10-2022 at 07:33 PM.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    The 1983 200e sprocket seals would be a good one to get made .
    # 22 and 23
    The last set I had to purchase cost me around 50.00 for hard rubber old stock .

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/ho...d/transmission

BTW the 86/87 200x seals I purchased from you a few months ago were great . Thanks
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

BarnBoy is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by shortline10 View Post
    The 1983 200e sprocket seals would be a good one to get made .
    # 22 and 23
    The last set I had to purchase cost me around 50.00 for hard rubber old stock .

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/ho...d/transmission

BTW the 86/87 200x seals I purchased from you a few months ago were great . Thanks
    I'm in the middle of building an 83 200E engine, and I was able to find all the seals. Not NOS, but nok or similar in the correct size. There's one that's an odd size, forget which one but it was 9mm wide and I couldn't find anything it that size. But turns out I could find one that was 7mm wide in the correct ID and OD for the countershaft. Just some thoughts if you need something quick.

Steve, I gotta call you one of these days. I know there's some seals we'd talked about before....I'll have to check.
    1984 HONDA ATC200M - OG, mid-restoration
    1981 HONDA ATC200 - future build
    1981 HONDA ATC185S - parts
    1984 ATC200X - roller, future build
    1984 Honda ATC250r - in a million pieces- ISO grab bar, PM if you have one

Da velder

--
    I'd be interested in a complete 86/87 200x seal set. Maybe 2. Please reserve for me and let me know the price. Thanks steve.
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    85-86 250r brake pedal seals. 18x23x3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by brrcuda View Post
    I'd be interested in a complete 86/87 200x seal set. Maybe 2. Please reserve for me and let me know the price. Thanks steve.
    Hi Paul, I have those in stock currently. Hope you're doing well!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    85-86 250r brake pedal seals. 18x23x3

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, they made me the 4 - 350X brake pedal seals which are also used on the 1st gen 200X 1 seal, the TRX250R 2 seals and the 86/87 200X 2 seals.

They are very similar in size (19 x 25 x 3 I believe) but this place I've been dealing with, who is actually very helpful, cannot get that exact size made nor can he find anything close.

Usually ever 6 months I'll ask him to check around again so I'll see what he says and stay on him.

--
    Sorry that I haven't been back, I had to finish an apartment. The guy was living in his car because I promised it to him for the January 1st. I worked 12 to 15 hours a day every single day and just finished Saturday night.

The past 4 or 5 days I've woke up feeling terrible, cold sweats, sore throat etc and started the Zinc and Vitamin B/C/D regimen Saturday. I may have been very run down as well, 7 weeks without a day off and Burger King or Taco Bell didn't help.

I felt a bit better today, not sure if I have or had Covid as the tests have a greater than 80% false positive rate and I'm not sticking anything up my nose that the government hands me for free...

Sorry for not taking the time to quote everyone in 1 post but I'm still beat, it's 3AM and I'm about to crash.

Shortline (Mike) - I will check on those sizes, hopefully they are with the part number. If people need them I don't mind buying a couple dozen. I took a shot on the 85/86 TRX125A left case discontinued seal and sold every single one.

I couldn't believe that many TRX125A's were out there and needing that seal! Might be the countershaft? Not sure, but I was asked to get them after a guy paid 25$ for one seal...

I'll probably get more Honda front hub seals and bearings as lots of people wanted them as well.

I'll try to check back in tomorrow night. I have to get my order rolling soon, I need the 350X seals ASAP to go along with the main bearings I got.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Unfortunately, for whatever reason, they made me the 4 - 350X brake pedal seals which are also used on the 1st gen 200X 1 seal, the TRX250R 2 seals and the 86/87 200X 2 seals.

They are very similar in size (19 x 25 x 3 I believe) but this place I've been dealing with, who is actually very helpful, cannot get that exact size made nor can he find anything close.

Usually ever 6 months I'll ask him to check around again so I'll see what he says and stay on him.
    Honda still makes a 17x23x3 seal that is really close and will work. I’ll see if I can
    dig up the part #

--
    I have 7 discontinued 350X crank bearings (NTN) and 10 discontinued countershaft bearings (KOYO) and seals (dual lip spring back) I'll be parting with and I'm putting together a dozen 350X complete engine seal sets.

And I'll order 100 more of the 83/84/85 200X/TRX250R/ 86/87 200X/350X seals that are used on the brake pedal and middle arm.

I did see the 200E seal that's discontinued but I wondered how many guys actually need them? it may be more popular than I think it is; I can always just order 10 or 20, price break is usually 100.

IDK what happened but the last few TRX125 seals sold like crazy. As soon as I added "I have no more of these" they sold out. I'm amazed that one model and that seal was so popular, it doesn't cross over to much else.

I'd like to get my order rolling tomorrow night, I'll check in but doesn't seem like there's many guys looking for the discontinued stuff. I will ask him again o find someone to make the250R brake pedal seals, someone has to be willing to make them but it may be minimum order of 500 or something, I'll ask...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //