//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I chopped another ATC in to a 2 Wheeler Conversion Bike. SORRY DUDE!!!

--
    and here is part 3 (I will get part 4 up this weekend)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

--
    Here is a video getting a junkyard engine out of a 125M running and spruced up. Really lucked out, the thing was sitting the scrap yard for decades and it just fired right up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
    Love your videos, would love to see a detailed video on your plating methods.
    1983 Honda ATC250R
    1983 Honda ATC200E BIG RED (sold)
    1984 Honda ATC200E BIG RED
    1984 Honda ATC200X (sold)
    1985 Honda ATC70 x 2
    1985 Honda ATC250ES BIG RED
    1988 Honda ATC250ES BIG RED
    1995 Honda Frankentrike 50cc 2-stroke
    2001 Honda TRX90
    2004 Honda TRX300EX (sold)
    2008 Honda TRX250TM
    1976 Suzuki RV90M (sold)
    1967 Vespa Primavera 125
    1958 Massey Ferguson 35

--
    I may have already said it, but good on you for keeping the Honda engines. That dual range is underrated. I wouldn't want to give it up for even more power of the aftermarket engines.

You've got a nice fleet of them now. Maybe step up the next one to a 2x2? Oh, it's been done, and you can do it.

It does add a significant amount of weight though.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by deejaycee_2000 View Post
    Love your videos, would love to see a detailed video on your plating methods.
    Will do. I have a rusty throttle off a US90 that I want to strip down and plate. I will be sure to get really detailed in that video.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    You've got a nice fleet of them now. Maybe step up the next one to a 2x2? Oh, it's been done, and you can do it.
    I have enough rims left over, some cracked up fenders and a rusty frame. How about an inline 3x3 Three wheeler haha. Motorcycle setup with two rear wheels chained together inline and find a 90 degree drive for the front tire. Oh boy.
    Last edited by BigfootBikes; 04-06-2022 at 12:53 AM.

207wheelin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Around here we have many trails closed to motorcycles. I would be building one right now if it weren't for this problem. But in searching for a solution I think I might have an idea. How about an inline 3 wheeler? Long swingarm with 2 drive tires.
    I wonder how the law would look at it?
    Would it still be a motorcycle?

Everyone I share your vids with are very impressed with your bikes Bigfoot. Most of them never saw Fatcats back in the day. My neighbor keeps asking when I'm going to build one. I have an old points style 110 that is rough and would be a good starting point. Man I got to many projects!
    Take care
    Corey

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BigfootBikes View Post
    How about an inline 3x3 Three wheeler haha.
    You'd have half of one of these, which I find intriguing that Polaris still builds.

https://atv.polaris.com/en-us/sportsman-6x6-570/

If you could make the last wheel pivot independently of the first, it may actually be incredibly useful for utility work when pulling a single wheel trailer. Long and wouldn't turn very well, but would likely be excellent at climbing steep grades at low speed. It'd have a very narrow scope of use, but look cool all the same, while also showcasing your skills.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

207wheelin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    How'd I miss this post? I would love to see one. If you built one on a 200 frame it would be a tank!
    Take care
    Corey

--
    Here is the latest video of the build. Just doing a little plastic welding to fix up the cracked fenders and making some fiberglass molds out of foam this week.

--
    Super cool man.. I'm a fan. nice work.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //