//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I chopped another ATC in to a 2 Wheeler Conversion Bike. SORRY DUDE!!!

--

I chopped another ATC in to a 2 Wheeler Conversion Bike. SORRY DUDE!!!

Here are some pictures of my winter project I am close to finishing up. Sorry for chopping another ATC y'all. Don't get too mad though. I pulled the 125M out of a scrap yard where it was parted out and buried 1/3 the way in the mud for a few decades and the frame was rotted out. The only thing that was really lost was a bent ridged fork I used to make the swingarm and a cracked up 110 fender I flipped to make the rear. The engine was seized and missing the pull start, timing advancer and cover, and pull start. Just took a little mystery oil and some spare parts and it fired right up. Really lucked out on the engine! Love the electric start. I still want to re-draw the fender stripes this weekend. I think the white part is too loud.

Here is a quick video I took a couple weeks back of the bike on its first test ride.

and here are the pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can visit my website or youtube if you want to see more build pics and vids

www.bigfootbikesandbrews.com or youtube channel Bigfoot Bikes and Brews

--
    That’s pretty neat!
    85 350X, 85 250R, 99 TRX 90, 05 Predator 90, 05 TRX 400ex, 2019 RZR4 XP100
    FEEDBACK for Vegas250rr

--
    Well done.

I like your use of tack strips.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    Well done.

I like your use of tack strips.
    Those things are the champ!!!! Just rivet them on and you can micro tune any wrinkle out of the seat cover!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
    Awesome job !
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Cool stuff! I will check out your youtube channel

--
    Nice build. Too bad you couldn’t save that period correct Harley badge.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Nice build. Too bad you couldn’t save that period correct Harley badge.
    Meh. HD has been building the same bikes for 100 years. That badge is still available the same as it was during the 1980's.

I mean, still V-twin, air cooled, and behind 40 years in technology compared to other brands.

The oil leaking issue they finally solved last year though. The engineers had down time during Covid to work it out. During WWII, they couldn't take the time to solve it because they were pumping out BMW copies (the XA).

I joke, I've gotten personal replies/treatment from HD HQ due to a personal request. Good people and good bikes.
    Last edited by ATC King; 01-27-2022 at 12:00 AM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yes-i-like-a42bb6.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	269015
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Here is a walk around of the ATC conversion bikes if you want to check them out further.

--
    You've got the design figured out and it's working. Can't beat that.

For camping or extended trail rides, if you could come up with some type of hitch or find a way to attach a Dual-Sport trailer, you'd have a single track camping beast, particularly because of the auto clutch and dual range transmission.

https://kipmoto.com/pages/sherpax

Building a small front rack above the headlights would be cool too. Something just to carry a small bag for snacks and a bottle or two of water. Stuff easy to get to for staying fueled while trail riding.

You're doing good on the videos. I liked the transitions you used on the last one, they worked good to keep the flow and are a whole lot better than jump cuts.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    You've got the design figured out and it's working. Can't beat that.

For camping or extended trail rides, if you could come up with some type of hitch or find a way to attach a Dual-Sport trailer, you'd have a single track camping beast, particularly because of the auto clutch and dual range transmission.

https://kipmoto.com/pages/sherpax

Building a small front rack above the headlights would be cool too. Something just to carry a small bag for snacks and a bottle or two of water. Stuff easy to get to for staying fueled while trail riding.

You're doing good on the videos. I liked the transitions you used on the last one, they worked good to keep the flow and are a whole lot better than jump cuts.
    Oh man, that trailer is great! I'm going to build one!

207wheelin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    There is a converted ATC trike on craigslist here in Maine. It looks more like a Rokon than the bikes you build. Kinda long and boxy. More utilitarian I guess. Not a pretty bike at all! I just love the way yours look. They look almost factory! I'm still toying with the idea of building one. I have a 110 currently in pieces. It was for my daughter but by the time I was ready she had outgrown it.
    Take care

--
    Here is the first build video of the bike. Pretty much just chop the frame and do a little bit of welding this week.

--
    Here is part 2 of the bike build.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //