//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hi newish member from Hampshire aUK 200s rear suspension identification please.

--

Hi newish member from Hampshire aUK 200s rear suspension identification please.

Hi everyone as the title says newish as I have been a member since 2008 just never posted on here as I’m part of a small group of 3 wheel enthusiasts from the uk, of whom a few I know are members on here as well.

I’ve had a bit of a sort out and and been fine tuning my small collection but I have just bought a 200s that was imported to the uk from Colorado it has a weld on rear suspension set up but Don’t know if it’s a kit or homemade if it was homemade it was done very well so some help would be great I know there are a few guys who are really into the aftermarket kits etc

--
    Hi hopefully here are some photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Very nice !
    Looks like a 81/82 250r rear shock .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Hi shortline thanks I havnt quite got it yet but it’s on it way soon I think it’s pretty cool! Your just the man I was hoping to speak to your HPATC 185 is epic it looks amazing

I thought that was a 250r shock, have you ever seen a swing arm design like this?

--
    Hard to tell by those pictures as to the maker . Possibly a Pk weld on kit .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    A little update if interested,
    So she is slowly making her way back to her new home, a friend lived not very far picked it up and brought it to another friend (Jason) as he was visiting which is nearly half way so we are getting there.
    Jason has kindly had a look to see why it was a non runner so he put some fuel in and a new plug and she ran!!!
    He has given the carb a clean and she runs very well! (Did try to load a video but won’t seem to load)
    It looks like the rear swing arm pivot will need a bit of tlc but not bad at all. Also found a need headlight guard in the garage that I’d forgotten about, bonus

--
    Good. That's the kind of story we all dream of.

--
    Very lucky and a real bonus I’m very pleased.
    For a moment we thought the front forks had been up graded but after some comparisons with standard forks it would appear not. But it did get me wondering apart from going aftermarket full suspension are there many other options I’ve heard of the terry fork kits but don’t ever see them, we’re they any good or offer much improvement

Mark

--

Hi newish member from Hampshire aUK 200s rear suspension identification please.

Also does anyone know what make this chain tensioner is and where I could get a new bar for the wheel to go on, I’m not exactly sure what it should like?

--
    Very very cool my friend. Keep updating.

--
    Ok so a couple of weeks ago I finally got to see and ride this 200s and omg I had soooo much fun on this thing it was awesome I was smiling all day
    My friend had kindly given it a look over and done a few jobs cleaned the carb, put a new swing arm bolt in as the other was a touch short, fitted a new roller to the chain tensioner and generally make sure everything was tightened up etc for its first proper test run.
    Well the results were very good it behaved very well apart from a few miner things, just had to tighten up the axle bolts as they had barely worked loose but it was enough for the chain to slacken off ever so slightly, but that was soon put right the only other issue we found was the clutch would slip ever so slightly when you were pulling hard up hill, but we think we are going to drop the oil and put some fresh in which Jason had kindly done before it’s maiden outing (bike specific semi synthetic) but we don’t know what oil the importers used, and they could of used fully fully synthetic and we know how the wet clutches don’t like that. So we will try that before we start stripping it down.
    On another note I managed to pick up some after market NOS forks for it(very lucky) just need some triples to go with it if any one could help that would be great

Oh and the bassani exhaust sounds awesome

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //