//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Hello New Member

--

Hello New Member

Good afternoon all.
    New Member Just pulled my 1982 250R out of Barn { Has been in heated barn since last race in 84 broke axle and up next to waste oil burner} I really think soot helped preserve it!. Anyways Going to be a total restoration ground up. I just ordered new axle "used" new axle bearings steering head bearings. Missing WPS shock I need to replace and Carb gone need to be replaced. The rest is all there good DG pipe new plastic was ordered . Motor not seized but will completely rebuild.
    will maybe need to rebuild Front and rear brake calipers { has anyone rebuilt them ?} And looking for good part sources . Frame is out to be powder coated. I am told the frame color from Honda is Passion Red? Did forks and its a very close match. Gold I am having issue trying to find paint match.
    Any rebuild tips would greatly be appreciated or tricks. I am a two stroke guy I race Vintage Motor Cross 1980 Can AM 400 1977 Can Am Mx 3 " Black Window"
    and 1975 TNT 250 and 1974 MX1 125

Thanks
    Pete

jasong_10 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Welcome, where in NY?
    Jason

85 ATC 250R - restored stock other than 18" rears, nerf bars, Honda key switch, 14T front sprocket, and white tank and plastics (except rad shrouds)

87 ATC 200X - restored stock other than 18" rears and nerf bars

84 TRX 200 - rough but complete budget restore for wife and eventually daughters to bum around on

Eton Viper 50cc - oldest daughter's current ride

--
    welcome aboard

--
    Keep going Pete. you'll get to your ten posts.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //