//ArrowChat Code

Thread: What Are You Bringing to TF 2022?

--

What Are You Bringing to TF 2022?

Hi All, What's everyone Planning on bringing this year and what are your build plans to get ready?
    Me? I'll Have my 87 250ES "KnightRider" along with my trusty 87 ATC250SX. I also just picked up a decent original owner 85 250ES that I am building for my wife. Nothing major, White plastics 2" bracket lift with some aftermarket wheels and tires. I have a list of stuff to do to the KnightRider, Install the 352 BBK, 400EX carb, find a better rear shock and add the disk brake kit along with tail light and custom headlight cover for my chopped headlight frame. The SX I need to finish up building the TRX swing arm to install, rebuild the diff, freshen up the top end, install a new seat foam I got from Hi-Flite and find a nice blue ATC seat cover. Just finding time to work on my own rides are a bit of a struggle.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="https://app.photobucket.com/u/Curtie223/a/394c66ce-1e0a-4cfe-abea-412a660a62ec/p/0d4a80d3-9688-490c-99f8-f79c7542ef8e"></iframe>
    Last edited by Curtie223; 03-30-2022 at 10:38 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtie223 View Post
    Hi All, What's everyone Planning on bringing this year and what are your build plans to get ready?
    Me? I'll Have my 87 250ES "KnightRider" along with my trusty 87 ATC250SX. I also just picked up a decent original owner 85 250ES that I am building for my wife. Nothing major, White plastics 2" bracket lift with some aftermarket wheels and tires. I have a list of stuff to do to the KnightRider, Install the 352 BBK, 400EX carb, find a better rear shock and add the disk brake kit along with tail light and custom headlight cover for my chopped headlight frame. The SX I need to finish up building the TRX swing arm to install, rebuild the diff, freshen up the top end, install a new seat foam I got from Hi-Flite and find a nice blue ATC seat cover. Just finding time to work on my own rides are a bit of a struggle.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="https://app.photobucket.com/u/Curtie223/a/394c66ce-1e0a-4cfe-abea-412a660a62ec/p/0d4a80d3-9688-490c-99f8-f79c7542ef8e"></iframe>
    10 trikes all needing carb work Curtie . Nice Trikes!
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    You two must be the only ones that use the form that are going ? I’m still on the fence on going this year. This place used to be busting with threads and question about this time on TF plans�� man how it has changed
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    You two must be the only ones that use the form that are going ? I’m still on the fence on going this year. This place used to be busting with threads and question about this time on TF plans�� man how it has changed
    Plan to help and volunteer as need

--
    Plan to go,bringing Kawzilla and a 86 Honda 250 big red.Do not ride as much.Plan to volunteer where I can,need help for contacts so I can help!

loshe191 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    My son and I will be down to do some riding and checking out all the creative build’s we will have 2-85 250r’s and 2-83 70’s unfortunately we’re only coming down for 1 day unsure which day yet probably Thursday or Friday

mollie8000 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Unfortunately me and wife are gonna b absent as of now first time not there since 2008 except 2020 and technically there was no trikefest because pandemic work schedule sux now but still may come for day or two but prolly not sure gonna make my summer less fun my friends are not going and one is in prison I hope everyone has a good time and I’m still here spect no two face book for me. Is zack going? Have him pm me please hope everyone is safe and have good time thanks to billy howdy mik6 and others for hell of a good time at the festival of trikes
    Trikefest survivor 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

--
    Quote Originally Posted by big specht View Post
    I guess it's FacebookFest now? Lol

Hope everyone else attending has a fantastic time this year, nevertheless! It's definitely a good experience to have at least once in your life.
    Last edited by ironchop; 06-11-2022 at 06:14 PM.

--
    Sure hope someone post some pics for us non twofacebookers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mollie8000 View Post
    Sure hope someone post some pics for us non twofacebookers
    I am going,will post when I get back.
    Sad,those who started trikefest have not replied here to help those willing to help to keep the tradition on.I do not ride as much as I used too,Thankfully i found other other sources to keep the spirit alive!

--
    Trikefest was a blast !!!

--
    Sorry,still figuring out to post pics .Trikefest was a great time this year.Great attendance and cammardie.Many new and old came.Many stepped up to keep the spirit a live.
    The ditch run went great,only asked to to keep drinks in the bar,respect.
    The weather was a little hot but cool for sleeping,dry and dusty.
    The annual pic shows small,guys and girls are working on this,many did not know the time.
    drag races were great.
    Swap meet went good,I scored a lot of parts.Curtie223 helped me and many others out!
    The parade went well,TRIKES only this year.
    I missed the Herk N Jerk Saturdy night,looks like an awesome time!
    If anyone can show pics to those on this site or could not make it,sure they will appreciate!
    Howdie did a great job with Hoodies and Tees,and held a raffle.Thanks to the guys that offered appetizer's,venision grilled backstraps and hot dog bites.Raspery Long island ice Ties,breakfast sammiches,ham and cabbage,and so much more!
    Please share for those could not make it, thanks

--
    Thanks kawzilla glad u had a good time I no I have had some dam good times there already planning for next year and yes howdy is the man the weather is always a factor but u just have to deal with it any good deals at swap meet

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //