//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 78 ATC90 seat

--

78 ATC90 seat

Any options for a complete 1978 ATC90 seat out there? I did some searching on the site, but didn't find any recent info. It doesn't have to be a perfectly correct restoration piece, just a seat that more or less looks like it belongs on there. Not willing to spend more than a couple hundred bucks, so I'm sure a custom made unit is out of the question.

I see some seats on Ebay that claim to be a direct fit - anyone have experience with these?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by twomanyhobbies View Post
    Any options for a complete 1978 ATC90 seat out there? I did some searching on the site, but didn't find any recent info. It doesn't have to be a perfectly correct restoration piece, just a seat that more or less looks like it belongs on there. Not willing to spend more than a couple hundred bucks, so I'm sure a custom made unit is out of the question.

I see some seats on Ebay that claim to be a direct fit - anyone have experience with these?
    If you are looking for the pan then you’ll need to find that in the used parts sector of the trike community but expect to pay decent money for a useable 1.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

pismorat is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Did you ever have any luck here? I am in the same boat. I have the pan and attachment pieces, but do not have foam or a cover. I can get a cover from eBay, but I can't locate foam anywhere!
    '78 Honda ATC90 (132cc)
    '83 Honda ATC70 (88cc)
    '85 Honda ATC250R
    '86 Honda TRX200SX
    '04 Honda 400EX
    '73 Honda Trail 90
    '01 Honda XR70R (125cc)
    '16 KTM 500 EXC

--
    Quote Originally Posted by pismorat View Post
    Did you ever have any luck here? I am in the same boat. I have the pan and attachment pieces, but do not have foam or a cover. I can get a cover from eBay, but I can't locate foam anywhere!
    Hi pismorat,

No progress on the seat. Since you have the pan, have you thought about getting some foam and shaping it? Difficult without a sample. I'm sure I've seen seat foam for sale online somewhere.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //