//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 4 Eye’s Riding Goggles ????

--

Cool 4 Eye’s Riding Goggles ????

Ok well I’m to the age that I need glasses and now I can’t wear my riding goggles and glasses. What does everybody else do that has to wear glasses?
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    You can buy goggles for wearing with glasses.I bought my wife the OTG 100% Goggles. Otg is over the glasses.
    Last edited by atc300r; 04-13-2022 at 01:03 PM.
    250r rules

--
    street bike helmet. I run that in winter since everything seems to fog up.

--
    I found some SportRx Prescription Goggle Inserts. I’m going to check them out
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Goggles designed to be worn over glasses is all you need unless you've got unusually large frames/lenses going on. All the big manufacturers have OTG models available.
    Hoarder of the finest junk

'82 YT175
    '83 YTM200
    '85 KLT110
    '86 Moto 4 225
    '84 TRX200 trike conversion.
    '87 Tecate 4
    Lots of vintage and not so vintage two wheeled stuff.

--
    Yep, OTG’s, but try to avoid using progressive lenses. I have them for daily use and between the helmet shaking the glasses and the goggles moving around it’s enough to make you toss your lunch. I use driving glasses for the ride and just pull them to the tip of my nose if I have to see up close to fix something on the trail. You’ll want to avoid flimsy wire frames as well. They can get bent up pretty easily when you get to bashing around. Plastic with solid nose bridge and flexible arms is the way to go.
    It sucks to get old

--
    My only thought is with the OTG’s is where you wreck and your helmet moves around most people I’ve seen usually come out with a cut up nose from the glasses cutting into your nose.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //