//ArrowChat Code

Thread: treasury direct I bonds

--

treasury direct I bonds

just a heads up for you folks with a few extra bucks and looking for someplace to put a few bucks. I bonds are paying half of 9.62% for 6 months. it's tied to inflation, resets every 6 months cant go below zero. I never paid attention until last November. jim
    81 185s
    82 185s with 85 200s motor
    suspended 185s
    85 atc70
    1984 200s
    85 350x 3rd owner
    and a 72 ct70

projects coming along

85 200s
    81 suspended 185s (can't believe I came across 2)
    1982? 185s

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim mac View Post
    just a heads up for you folks with a few extra bucks and looking for someplace to put a few bucks. I bonds are paying half of 9.62% for 6 months. it's tied to inflation, resets every 6 months cant go below zero. I never paid attention until last November. jim
    I've been buying I bonds for 20 years now.....some of my early bonds are now 12.5%....crazy

Edit.....last period it was 7.2%....the inflation rate only.
    Last edited by knappyfeet; 05-03-2022 at 01:39 AM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Just remember if you cash them in early you lose the previous 3 months of interest. So, say you want to collect 1 year of interest, you have to wait 15 months to cash them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //