//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1979 ATC 110 (help😬)

--

1979 ATC 110 (help😬)

Howdy howdy...
    Newbie here. I recently came across 2 1979 Honda ATC110s. Neither ran now I got one I can ride around some and the other I've been able to start a few times but not run. As luck has it most parts no longer exist unless you get lucky on eBay or what not. Also if anyone on here from OK are or SLV area and knows a good small engine mechanic please advise. I know these have points and magneto and I have not attempted to adjust any of that, would prefer to replace and set once track parts down. I guess my biggest question is what carburetor is a good upgrade or replacement, and does anyone have a part # on the points and ignition I need or where to look. I only have one ignition so definitely need to find one of those. Have order 3 off amz but none work.. I noticed one I have has capacitor (I believe) connected to it, is it possible to solder the 2 together or do I need to hit ebay?? Both trikes came with new carbs but I do not belive they are correct so would just prefer to start over. I do not have much background info on trikes, came across them on my travels and snatched them up. I have land in OK as well as CO so will be needing jet sizes needle and all that 2 but taking baby steps. Doing a lot of learning as I go😁😁. Grandkids in OK so needing to get running there then I'll get into the elevation change requirements for CO and all that. Any help be greatly appreciated.

--
    I have a 1979 ATC110 that I am just starting to restore. It will be my forth total restoration. I will get you the part number for the points and repost (I have an OE Honda set still in the package). Honda dealers still have some of the smaller parts, like gaskets and such. OE carbs are much better. I'll look around on the Internet and see if I can find you an ignition. I just looked on eBay, and everything is on there right now. So, you need the entire ignition plate and all?

Here's a set of points I just found on ePay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/40349290289...d38b8800eca356

If you want OE Honda points, you'll pay more. I got lucky some years back and bought mine for a lot less than they are now.

--
    The Honda part# for the points is: 30202-107-004

Here's an OE carb on eBay right now pretty cheap with a Buy-It-Now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/40370416902...EAAOSwQ0lin3UH

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //