//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 350X - did I step on my wicket?

--

350X - did I step on my wicket?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1985-honda-atc350-x/

This trike is there and looks nice.

I called out the fenders as not being OEM because there are receipts in there saying they are Maier.

However now the OP is saying that the restorer insists they are OEM and the receipts are from another build.

I made a statement of fact that Honda OEM have parts stamps on them (I know that my OEM 480r and CR250R plastics had parts stamps or some kind of number stamp on them)

But now I'm second guessing myself as I can't recall where on a 350x they were stamped if at all?

Can someone help? If I'm wrong and those are OEM I'll apologize to the dude but now I'm stuck because for the life of me I thought that on the inner rear finder and center front fender there were honda stamps but can't find any reference to them.

If they weren't stamped I don't want to tell thsi guy they aren't OEM if they really are.

Thanks!

--
    No one knows?

--
    I'm not sure about the part stamping, but only oem fenders use the black mudflap.

--
    Thank you.

I look like an idiot now but when the guy puts up receipts showing 350x front and rear fenders from Maier, and I just sourced fenders for my CR480 and had to look at a lot of "I swear these are OEM" only to not find part numbers (Honda CR fenders have part number stamps underneath them) I missed the forest for the trees.

Luckily I can apologize with a bid since I'm pretty sure this one is going to go for $15k or more on that site.
    Last edited by AbnMike; 06-26-2022 at 08:07 AM.

--
    Look OEM to me , the sharp lines in the moldings / edges of the fender are a give away their original , maier are rounded .
    I have an original set and it’s hot stamped center/ back and on the left side but I’m not sure if they were all stamped .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //