//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Kawasaki tecate 3 87 air filter

--

Kawasaki tecate 3 87 air filter

What type of air filter should I have in the tecate 3 86-87?
    the aftermarket is usually trapezoidal and the OEM is round

--
    I've always used the trapezoidal Uni filters, but you have to have the original air filter cage to use them. It clamps the filter to the housing on the back side. If you don't have that cage you'll have to use a K&N round style with their lid
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    I use the Twin Air for the Tecate 4--it's still available the last time I checked. It uses the same cage as the T3. It's smaller than the UNI and doesn't fill the entire airbox. I wouldn't use the K&N style. I've tested it against foam filters and it doesn't flow as much air because the metal lid.

--
    can you show this filter?
    I had a huge HLIFOFILTRO filter from the old kx 250 installed at home, 3 times too much for my eyes. I had a twenty mx filter with a Kawasaki Kx60 (?) and it looks like in the air box as in the original photos

--
    I have an original round filter under the filter as shown in the photos with the owners manual

--
    The Twin Air part number is 151900. You can find them on ebay--type in Tecate Twin Air. They fit the stock cage. It's the same cage used on the Tecate 4.

--
    I use a Hiflo HFF3015 which is for a Suzuki Drz and fits like the oem.

Στάλθηκε από το RMX2170 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //