//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Is it possible?

--

Is it possible?

Hi, I have a tri moto 200, it has no battery, but i am wondering if it is possible to use it while running, somehow to jump start a car? Maybe with the wires to the headlight or something? Just curious.

Footy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I would not even attempt this unless i was stranded in the desert with no other options. Actually i would just ride the yamaha out of the desert and leave the car.
    Put your butt on the inside fender or end up on the ground!

TRX450ER
    ATC250SX
    ATC350X
    ATC110
    ATC185S
    XR100R
    CRF230F
    Raptor 125
    Breeze 125
    Grizzly700

--
    no Kathyknupp, that will not work, your asking an ant to lift an elephant.
    Best option if you really had too, in a rescue emergency situation - let the 3 wheeler charge the battery of the car, like for an hour ( Disconnect the battery from the car while charging), then disconnect the 3 wheeler completely from the battery and then try to
    start the car. be sure the 3 wheeler is putting out 12+ volts prefer 13 at idle or you may have to rev the engine a little to increase the output.

interesting question. of course if it was a Honda, it could do it. lol Just kidding
    mrc_builds on YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...confirmation=1

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //