//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Atc cable clamp

--

Atc cable clamp

Hi, I recently got around to working on my 125m and found that the front brake cable clamp/guide was broken. So, I designed and 3d printed a replacement. But now thinking about it, since I have the ability to reproduce these, would there be any interests in them?

Part#: 45467-968-000

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike33 View Post
    Hi, I recently got around to working on my 125m and found that the front brake cable clamp/guide was broken. So, I designed and 3d printed a replacement. But now thinking about it, since I have the ability to reproduce these, would there be any interests in them?

Part#: 45467-968-000
    Hey there!

I am currently in the process of restoring an 85 ATC 125M and am in need of the brake cable clamp/guide you made. How diod it turn out and are you interested in making one for me?

Thanks for your time!

Jeff

--
    Post up pics

--
    I'd look into making them again and possibly selling them. I'd have to go back and increase the inner shaft diameter because my last clamp snapped after a while due to being over-tightened. Shouldn't be too hard of a fix though. I've also been working on some other parts such as the airbox lid for ytm225's and the 200e big red fork seals. For some reason, I'm told an error whenever I try to upload a picture. I'll try to pm you the pictures to see if that works and then you can post them

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //