//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Antique Tractor Show Adams Tennessee

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I love tractor shows, we have always went to them. My grandpa collected tractors so it trickled down to dad then me. Dad and I still have several tractors but not as many as we once did. I'm going to a forestry show this weekend, Fabio mite come to it so I'll see if he can post some pictures of the old chainsaws I'm taking.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kiser View Post
    I love tractor shows, we have always went to them. My grandpa collected tractors so it trickled down to dad then me. Dad and I still have several tractors but not as many as we once did. I'm going to a forestry show this weekend, Fabio mite come to it so I'll see if he can post some pictures of the old chainsaws I'm taking.
    Post it up!

I love antique mechanical stuff

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Antique Tractor Show Adams Tennessee

Here's the show Kiser was talking about. There were plenty of internal combustion tractors there but I have a preference for external. I was impressed with the amount of steam at this show. I got some video as well but I don't really have a way to post videos on the site here.

Last edited by fabiodriven; 09-11-2022 at 12:21 AM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Great pics Fabio, thanks! Like normal, I didn't take a single one lol.

--
    We’re glad they would have been blurry
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    One day I'll get all my old junk out and snap a picture. Collector of chain saws, weird small lawn mowers, got a couple stationary engines, and hopefully this weekend, a ryobi ej100. Google the ryobi, it's a beautiful creation

--
    Going here second week of October. Should get a few good shots

https://wheelsthroughtime.com/museum/

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

--
    Looks like a very fun place! Please post pics!

--
    I would like to take a picture of all my chainsaws sometime but it would take forever to dig them all out so it probably won't happen lol.

--
    I'm pretty sure the wheels through time place is closing down and having a huge auction. I got a flyer from someone about it, Aumann I think is having it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 90nut View Post
    I'm pretty sure the wheels through time place is closing down and having a huge auction. I got a flyer from someone about it, Aumann I think is having it.
    They are raising money right now to add a sprinkler system and a big addition onto the current building. That doesn't sound like it's closing down unless something changed since last week

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    They are raising money right now to add a sprinkler system and a big addition onto the current building. That doesn't sound like it's closing down unless something changed since last week
    That's great! I wish nothing that preserved the past would ever shut the doors. Its actually the days gone by museum in TN that I was thinking of, and upon further research I'm not sure they are closing, but there is some awesome stuff up for sale. Have fun!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //