//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Houston Texas Member with three 200x's :)

--

Houston Texas Member with three 200x's :)

I registered on this site a while back when I got my first 200x and then life happened. So thanks for letting me join. Since then, I bought two other 200x's. I took two of the engines to get rebuilt by two places in Houston and got ripped of as they left the engine in pieces. I have been reading in the forums and searching for any builders in Texas or Louisiana who can rebuild these 2 engines and maybe a third, but I do not know if any of them are still in business or not. Any help will be appreciated and just trying to find some down to earth folks to help me out. Again, thanks for the invite and will continue to review some of the forums to see what I can find.

--
    I think that Yaegerb moved to Louisiana. I may have spelled his name wrong. Sorry to hear about your bad luck with "engine builders".

--
    Thanks 350for350. I think those guys I took it to thought they could work on it. I left at one of the shops for about 6 months. Got a whole bunch of stories. i will reach out to Yaegerb.

--
    You're welcome. I know there's some others who work on them too, but I don't think they're in Texas or Louisiana so I mentioned him. I rode a 1981 250R that he rebuilt the engine on. I was VERY impressed. The others do good work too, but his work is the only that I have any personal experience with.

patriot1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Travis Gisclair at D&A restorations. Very reputable.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //