//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 85 powroll 200x build

--

85 powroll 200x build

Hey everyone. New to the site. I recently purchased an old honda powroll race bike. Not to sure if it's a real one but it has some interesting things on it. I'm looking for some information on how I can get a nice new powroll seat cover and the paint codes for the white and blue! Thanks all
    Last edited by AaronW863; 09-06-2022 at 07:01 PM.

--
    Is that the one that was posted on the Facebook market place recently ?
    I’m sure you know Powroll has been out of business for a few years now so sourcing original parts is very Difficult .
    I would call cosmic quads and see if she will make the seat cover for you .
    78 atc 90/180cc Dickson Full Suspension
    76 ATC90/180cc Nicholson
    77 atc 90 Dickson Full Suspension
    84 KLT 110/123cc Powroll Racer from 80s
    87 atc 125m stock
    84 atc 200x Curtis Sparks
    84 atc 200x Powroll My race bike from 80's
    83 atc70/108cc Powroll blue Xmas Special
    81 atc185s HP-ATC full suspension

Performance Shop is Open PM me for Service

My Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck+shortline10

--
    Yes it is actually I've only owned it for a few weeks. I wasn't even in the market for it but when something like that comes up you go look at it ! And yes I do know that they are closed but I shouldn't need any of the powroll parts even though that would be really cool. If I could just get the color for the blue I would be to at least get it off to powder

--
    Nice find. Definitely looks like an original old racer. Need to swap those rear tires for some R/A's and you will be good to go. I do not know for sure but I'm guessing "Ford Blue" would be very close to that color blue. Keep us posted on the progress. If that had been around me I'd been all on it.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

Footy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Farrow View Post
    Nice find. Definitely looks like an original old racer. Need to swap those rear tires for some R/A's and you will be good to go. I do not know for sure but I'm guessing "Ford Blue" would be very close to that color blue. Keep us posted on the progress. If that had been around me I'd been all on it.
    I was thinking ford tractor blue. I have used that on suzuki quadracers and early LT80's.
    Nice find for sure!
    Put your butt on the inside fender or end up on the ground!

TRX450ER
    ATC250SX
    ATC350X
    ATC110
    ATC185S
    XR100R
    CRF230F
    Raptor 125
    Breeze 125
    Grizzly700

--
    Very nice find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Thanks for the input everyone, so I've made alot of progress since I have posted this. Got it all stripped down to the frame and labeled ready for powder. Got my seat sent off to cosmic quads in Ohio for a fresh powroll. And then I'll be getting some new fenders from Bryan ditch of the same exact ones repops . Carb from four stroke tech. And then winging it from there. Did people run the stock airboxes in these for the races? , this one was missing completely when I got it

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

--
    Hopefully someone will jump in and correct me if I’m wrong but I think the air box was usually discarded and just ran a filter straight of the carb, especially if it has a lot of engine work done as I think it’s quite hard to dial it in with the standard box fitted.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo View Post
    Hopefully someone will jump in and correct me if I’m wrong but I think the air box was usually discarded and just ran a filter straight of the carb, especially if it has a lot of engine work done as I think it’s quite hard to dial it in with the standard box fitted.

It’s difficult but I have the plans from Powroll that allow you to run the airbox. My 218 ran the airbox with custom fittings and a UNI filter with a different intake and 26mm carb.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Ah see I knew someone would correct me if I was wrong. So can be done just needs all the correct components.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronW863 View Post
    And then I'll be getting some new fenders from Bryan ditch of the same exact ones repops .

How could I get a hold Mr. Ditch so I could get these fenders as well?
    What's the make of the swing arm and exhaust or are they home made?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC Dude View Post
    How could I get a hold Mr. Ditch so I could get these fenders as well?
    What's the make of the swing arm and exhaust or are they home made?
    So I contacted him right through Facebook messenger and he responded right away very nice fella. He makes them in red white and black and then on the other stuff the exhaust is an old supertrapp I don't know if I can get another yet and then I think the other stuff that's unique is just one offs for the team

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo View Post
    Ah see I knew someone would correct me if I was wrong. So can be done just needs all the correct components.

The stock airbox and fittings won't allow enough air into that performance Powroll engine even with the lid removed.

Most guys just use a pod filter on the back of the carb with an air filter cover or panty hose over it. Some guys make a custom rear intake that tapers out larger so you can run a larger air filter rather than the little pod filters some guys jam on there.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    It’s difficult but I have the plans from Powroll that allow you to run the airbox. My 218 ran the airbox with custom fittings and a UNI filter with a different intake and 26mm carb.
    Ya go ahead and try to send those to me because I spoke with Mickey Dunlap today and said that you run custom hose from your carb to your airbox and done

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    The stock airbox and fittings won't allow enough air into that performance Powroll engine even with the lid removed.

Most guys just use a pod filter on the back of the carb with an air filter cover or panty hose over it. Some guys make a custom rear intake that tapers out larger so you can run a larger air filter rather than the little pod filters some guys jam on there.
    I'm thinking about going this route , thanks

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //