//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1983 Honda act200 replacement wheels

--

1983 Honda act200 replacement wheels

Time for new tires and the wheels are pretty rusted as well. I have thought about getting them powder coated while off the bike but at the same time it might be worth it to just buy new wheels with a common size tire. I have looked and haven’t had much luck. Any help worth there finding 4x150 wheels in maybe 10x9 or 12x9 instead of the 9x9 size? I figured adapters to a more common bolt pattern won’t work due to the front wheel.

--
    for the rears, you could get a pair of 200x hubs so you can order aluminum 4 on 110 wheels. maybe powder coat the best of the 3 wheels for the front? jim
    81 185s
    82 185s with 85 200s motor
    suspended 185s
    85 atc70
    1984 200s
    85 350x 3rd owner
    and a 72 ct70

projects coming along

85 200s
    81 suspended 185s (can't believe I came across 2)
    1982? 185s

--
    You're pretty well stuck with the front wheel size unless there's an adapter. Then you'll need an offset wheel to compensate for the adapter thickness. I think someone has already gone through and figured this all out for the 200 big tired ATCs. Just need to find that info. The 250ES crowd already has it figured out, maybe look there, but I think the 250ES uses offset wheels stock, so the front doesn't need a spacer.

If you'd be satisfied with some basic new steelies AMS has the 9x9 0231-0006 in silver and 4/130-4/150 pattern, with a 3+6 offset. Less than $70 each. Won't work on the front without a spacer though. I've bought several over the years and they're a great stock replacement as far as durability and price.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC King View Post
    You're pretty well stuck with the front wheel size unless there's an adapter. Then you'll need an offset wheel to compensate for the adapter thickness. I think someone has already gone through and figured this all out for the 200 big tired ATCs. Just need to find that info. The 250ES crowd already has it figured out, maybe look there, but I think the 250ES uses offset wheels stock, so the front doesn't need a spacer.

If you'd be satisfied with some basic new steelies AMS has the 9x9 0231-0006 in silver and 4/130-4/150 pattern, with a 3+6 offset. Less than $70 each. Won't work on the front without a spacer though. I've bought several over the years and they're a great stock replacement as far as durability and price.
    Thanks for the info. will the front not work because the stock wheels are a even split offset? I did see those wheels already as well but was unsure if they would work because of the offset. Do have a source for the adapter?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by zebvance View Post
    Thanks for the info. will the front not work because the stock wheels are a even split offset? I did see those wheels already as well but was unsure if they would work because of the offset. Do have a source for the adapter?
    Yes, the stock wheels are zero offset. No, I don't know of a 4/150 spacer or adapter. Of all the ATV wheel bolt patterns, the Honda 4/150 is alone in its use. A total oddball.
    The story of three wheels and a man...

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //