//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ATC/TRX250R Rear Suspension Linkage and Shock Dust Seals...

--

ATC/TRX250R Rear Suspension Linkage and Shock Dust Seals...

So I was watching one of Michael Sabo's most recent Banshee build videos last week and he mentioned a company by the name of Nice CNC who sells dust cup seals for Banshee front a-arms. I have been searching for many years trying to find rear suspension seals whether NOS (no luck or overpriced), good used (found 1 pair and bought them), or a viable aftermarket option (none available that I could find). I ventured onto their website and they sell all manner of them for Yamahas, so I sent them an email with the Honda part numbers and asked if they would be able to even do a small run and I would either try and recruit some people to buy in or just sell them online myself.

I told them that the classic Honda 250R market was alive and well and that they could have a shot at being the only game in town as far as I was able to surmise. They responded by saying that they can and will be producing these and will let me know as soon as they are available. The part numbers have already been passed along to their cad engineers and they are looking forward to expanding their catalogue.

For reference, these are the part numbers I sent them:
    91266-964-672
    91266-HA2-005
    91267-HA2-005
    91267-HA2-013

They are an Asian company, so things may take a little time in arriving once ordered. If they are as quality as Mike Sabo claims his Banshee units are, we could have a great new resource for a hard to find part. I will for sure keep everyone posted on here.
    Last edited by Hedbngr18; 10-13-2022 at 01:21 PM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //