//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 35mm Fork Brace 83 ATC 250R

--

Cool 35mm Fork Brace 83 ATC 250R

Hello again,

I am looking for a 35mm fork brace for a Honda ATC 250R.
    Did they make them?
    I am building one with a 7" fork extension on it and it needs a brace to keep them straight.
    It is about 11 1/8 inches center to center on the forks.

Thanks
    Bill

--
    Yes there was a brace for the 83/84 250r- although never 35mm, the braces attach to the lower leg top not the upper chromed leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Thank you so much for that info on them. I wonder if any are still around and for sale?

Thanks
    Bill

--
    I’m pretty sure the ones for the 200x are the same as the ones for the 83-84 R so if you find one of those it should fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Yes he's correct ⬆️ Havent seen one for sale, i bet its been over 2 yrs. I listed one on ebay maybe about a yr ago with a high reserve (really didn't want to sell it) didnt meet the reserve but after it ended i was offered $450 and turned it down. Probably should have accepted it but didnt need the funds it was more of a feeler to see what the going rate "could" be.
    I know for a fact there's atleast 12 of them in MA sitting on a shelf and NO not just at my house.
    There out there to be found but you really need to be quick to the punch nowadays. I also remember someone on this site made some billet aluminum ones and remember seeing them for sale on his site but for the life of me cannot remember who it was guessing 4yrs ago.
    There a cool piece of history and do make a difference.

shep

its hard for hoarders to let things go...........really- of course the wife on the other hand would happily clean out the hiding spots.....

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //