//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Help Wiring '83 ATC200e

--

Help Wiring '83 ATC200e

Rescued this 1983 Big Red ATC200e about four years ago. It was mighty rough & has been an off & on project since. Not a restoration by any means, just a resurrection. The wiring was completely shot, taped, spliced & missing. Got a decent used '83 OEM wiring harness for it & aftermarket 'CHONDA' start/kill/ lights handlebar unit & a keyed ignition switch. I am to the point of getting wiring connected up front. Of course none of the chonda wire colors match up to the OEM diagrams I have. I've traced down what new wires go to what with continuity checks & drew a diagram of what I have in the hopes someone could help me connect the dots. I've got extra bullet connectors to replace as needed. Head light & tail light are pretty straight forward, the rest I'm hesitant to try. Wiring isn't really my strong suit & I'd hate to melt down something due to my ignorance. Thankyou in advance for any help with this!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221031_125732_HDR~2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	849.7 KB 
ID:	269951
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2022-10-31-13-19-57.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	269952

--
    Update: was directed to a good YouTube video on the chonda ignition switch wiring & from there think I have this figured out.., maybe ��

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //