//ArrowChat Code

Thread: YT175 and YT125 Carburetor question

--

YT175 and YT125 Carburetor question

Yup, finally got extra parts for our YT125. Now, will a YT175 Carb fit and work on a YT125? I understand the Jetting will be different, but will it fit or what do i have to exchange out. Intake boot? Reeds? Air Box boot? I could not locate a YT125 carb, but i happen to locate a 175 unit. Got Throttle cable[s], Thumb Throttle, Kill switch, choke cable, Reeds, Intake manifold, Air box and Air filter.
    Let me know, Cheers! Hope to have this unit running smoothly in the next couple weeks.

the YT125 can be seen running [poorly] and driving [poorly] on my channel. Stumpr1
    me in the water, thought is was shallower, boy was I wrong.

--

Anyone have info on this? Carb Swap out.....

Quote Originally Posted by stumper View Post
    Yup, finally got extra parts for our YT125. Now, will a YT175 Carb fit and work on a YT125? I understand the Jetting will be different, but will it fit or what do i have to exchange out. Intake boot? Reeds? Air Box boot? I could not locate a YT125 carb, but i happen to locate a 175 unit. Got Throttle cable[s], Thumb Throttle, Kill switch, choke cable, Reeds, Intake manifold, Air box and Air filter.
    Let me know, Cheers! Hope to have this unit running smoothly in the next couple weeks.

the YT125 can be seen running [poorly] and driving [poorly] on my channel. Stumpr1
    Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/5W7O_9WShrs
    me in the water, thought is was shallower, boy was I wrong.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //