06 kx250f-sold
    86 tecate-sold
    86 tri z powervalved
    85 BIG red
    18 rmz250
    87 lt80
    19 ttr110

--
    Live there nope but back in 1983 through 86 we rode up and around glassford hill in prescott valley on big reds. This is WAY before walmart and other buildings took over the washes/pastures. Good times back then. If i remember correctly behind the i think it was a VFW on the left as u head into prescott from prescott vally there was a old trail system back there it was rough and probably long gone now. We used to camp out in prescott on a wooded hill under the edge of a VERY large rock and for the life of me cant remember where abouts that was....
    Today thinking about it I sorta wish i stayed out there/ had the option. Gotta dig up my old pics sometime i just have no idea where that box ended up. I still have lots of family out there but havent really spoken face to face to them in 25yrs...just letters every couple yrs.

shep

Where to ride today? Ya i have no clue
    Last edited by Shep1970; 01-08-2023 at 11:31 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    Live there nope but back in 1983 through 86 we rode up and around glassford hill in prescott valley on big reds. This is WAY before walmart and other buildings took over the washes/pastures. Good times back then. If i remember correctly behind the i think it was a VFW on the left as u head into prescott from prescott vally there was a old trail system back there it was rough and probably long gone now. We used to camp out in prescott on a wooded hill under the edge of a VERY large rock and for the life of me cant remember where abouts that was....
    Today thinking about it I sorta wish i stayed out there/ had the option. Gotta dig up my old pics sometime i just have no idea where that box ended up. I still have lots of family out there but havent really spoken face to face to them in 25yrs...just letters every couple yrs.

shep

Where to ride today? Ya i have no clue
    Glassford is full of houses and a bunch of buildings. I moved to the Prescott area in 95 there was nothing there. I’m actually 30 miles north in the chino valley/Paulden area. I swear my family is the only ones here with 3 wheelers. I’m sure there’s no place to ride in Prescott or very few 3 wheelers.
    [/SIGPIC]
    85 350x
    83 200x-sold
    ×2 85 200x-sold
    06 kx250f-sold
    86 tecate-sold
    86 tri z powervalved
    85 BIG red
    18 rmz250
    87 lt80
    19 ttr110

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //