//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Blaster

--

Blaster

Any of you guys familiar with Yamaha Blaster's? Came across what I believe is a 1989 Yamaha Blaster 200 that I might be able to get for a good deal to hopefully flip for a little profit and fund my next ATC. It's not posted for sale but the guy was trying to work a trade for one of my buddies motorcycles and that's how I got wind of it.

He said it runs and drives as normal, the previous owner did a top end rebuild on it. All the plastics are original and in good condition. My plan if I get it would be to give it a tune up, clean it up as best as I can and try to sell it for a profit. Here is the only pic he sent of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blaster.jpg  

--
    Looks like a nice example of an earlier Blaster. Other than graphics and plastic color they're pretty much the same bike from '88 to '02. Clean stockers get harder to come by all the time.
    Hoarder of the finest junk

'82 YT175
    '83 YTM200
    '85 KLT110
    '86 Moto 4 225
    '84 TRX200 trike conversion.
    '87 Tecate 4
    Lots of vintage and not so vintage two wheeled stuff.

--
    I have an 02, stock motor stock bore stock exhaust other then reeds....guys droll over it when they come for parts. Chassis wise its all converted to new stuff with real brakes, better a arms, shocks etc. Its porb an 89. The 10th number on vin buy the gear shifter give the year away but 88-02 are all the same.

88's just used the punch bolt front ball joints and upper and lower a arms.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //