//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Big Red DC outlet adapter

--

Big Red DC outlet adapter

So I was going over my 200es and I new I had a DC outlet, it just liked abut off from my other, always presumed it was because of the year until I knocked it off by accident today and it’s an adapter, so anyways I was wondering if anyone knew some info on it, like what it’s used for and is it Hondaline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that it's not Hondaline. To me, it looks like a cigarette lighte plug adapter and maybe a place to still power Hondaline accessories.

--
    Pretty sure they had like a spot light and other little things like that to power off the port. I think that adapter was a way to make it more universal for 12v systems. Been a while but I think it runs up to the main harness as just standard 3.5mm bullet terminals, so would be easier to wire in a normal standard 12v aux connector like cars have with a rubber cover for the weather and have something more useful, or wire up a USB charger that's 12v to it, that kind of thing. Of course I don't suggest cutting wires unless you don't want to keep it stock.

The ATC250ES also had the same port for 12v accessories. If I recall correctly, it's fused separately from everything else.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //