//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trikefest 2023

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    It's sad, one day this site will be gone, along with all of the good information that has built up here over the years. Pictures from activities, races, rides and people that are no longer with us will all be gone because the majority of people jumped ship to go with the next new thing that "everyone" is doing.

--
    I was thinking of jumping in the boxvan and heading to Haspin…1st time Im not committed to something this weekend.

Well I went only made 1day Saturday good crowd. It appeared as some long traveled trikers may have rolled out the morning I arrived, the core group was locked in and grooving the scene. Did the tour through town the bridge was full the people in town came out to participate and wave, capture a video. I bought my YZ426 to get the complete scope of Haspin Achers property. Played a bit on the 110 cruzz’d the lot talked with Kim, super nice regular marketing her brand, nice stuff. Spoke with the Honda Hoarder’s group obviously a lot of effort on their investment and sponsorship efforts. Parked next to Tylor a 2timer to the event and his steamroller 250R, good dude from Kentucky.

My review to be positive Yes Im glad I went. The crowd has certainly evolved and appears strong as ever.? I heard Howdy was around but I didn't run into him. It seams way less of a race crowd these days as the BigRed full mod was ever present. Don’t get me wrong plenty of drag machines… a $$$ class?? Idk missed it. I could complain even though management has changed at Haspin not much has changed. I counted 6 porto-let's none where I was told to camp. I guess tradition over-rules moving the Event for the sake of tradition. They did water the road ways to manage dust down by the pond area. I will say it’s cheaper in fraction compared to better facilities for example Mountain Ridge in Pa. I think most of the hardcore dudes from here stick to the TT-MX extreme racing. Catch ya there!
    Last edited by Tri-Z 250; 06-26-2023 at 11:26 AM.

--
    You all really missed out on a great Trikefest. It was the first time since 2019 that it was worth going to honestly. After last year I wasn't going to go to another one and decided to try it for one more year, And I am glad I did. I helped run the Mud Bog Competition and yes, there was cash prizes for winners of the events that came from event sponsors. t really was a nice organized event with alot going on. Got to watch Matt Keller get hitched by Raffa. The Management had a change of heart this year as well. They were much more accommodating. After this years success I am sure next year will be even bigger. Good times!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Jun 26 2023, 8 55 38 AM.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	739.5 KB 
ID:	270708

Name:	Photo Jun 25 2023, 10 54 06 PM.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	710.8 KB 
ID:	270709

Name:	Photo Jun 26 2023, 11 56 50 PM.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	270710

--

--
    I correct myself. I do not give up and keep my throttle Down!
    Fakebook is what keeping this tradition alive!
    This year was Great with 1100 attending. Circle track,bounty hole,drag races,the list goes on.The awards night had many prizes and 3 trikes raffled.Met many new people and persons who have been going for years.
    For those who started this-you can feel good knowing it is going in the right direction,family,friends,and the joy of riding.When i can figure out how to post pics I will.
    Already planning for trikefest 2024

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //