//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trikefest 2023

--

Trikefest 2023

Trikefest is happening !
    For those who are not on social media it will be held again the weekend after fathers day. As things change in life others a stepping up to keep the joy of riding going.
    It will be held at Haspin acres.
    I am not computer savvy myself but will try to post as I can. If someone can help appreciated. Plan to go.
    Ask questions and hope to provide answers.
    Looking forward.
    Divided we Fail,together we trail

--
    Yep it’s still a go same weekend as always. Sounding like it’s going to be alittle more organized than the past few years.
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    There are many to keep this tradition going strong. I asked to post here to keep all in the info.Will do my best to keep all in the info. I am looking foward to this year!

--
    Is there going to be a raffle trike this year.
    250r rules

--
    Yea it’s advertised on bookface
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Nice I found it.I may have to buy some tickets for this one.
    250r rules

--
    None of the powers in charge promote it on here anymore so you almost have to be on bookface or wait for some one else to say something about it on here.

--
    Things are on plan.Many have stepped up to keep this tradition alive. Sad that is become more of a facebook than here where it started.
    This should be a nice coordinated event, many have gotten involved. Looking forward !

--
    Hello! Went on FB to find 3WW. Didn't see any posts related to TrikeFest 2023. I just restored my ATC200X. First trike owned for about 15 years when my sons were small. Anyway, very interested in this event. Firstly, where is Haspin Acres? Thank you.

--
    Laurel, Indiana.
    June 22-23-24, but people will show up beginning on June 18 probably.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by kawzilla View Post
    Things are on plan.Many have stepped up to keep this tradition alive. Sad that is become more of a facebook than here where it started.
    This should be a nice coordinated event, many have gotten involved. Looking forward !
    The fact that “many have gotten involved” is the reason a lot of people have stopped attending…first year I went was 2011. Things aren’t the same any more.
    my feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-hoosierlogger

TRIKEFEST 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Current rides
    Taurus 650 (green)
    85 250es big red
    83 ALT50 (5 year old daughters)
    82 ALT50
    82 ALT50
    84 atc 70 stroked big bore 90 STILL in progress.
    71 QA50
    93 TRX 300 FW

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining b!tches I've seen in my entire life.
    You might be strong as an ox, but without a cart you are just a big dumb animal.

--
    This year is showing to be the most attendence ever.Appreciate those who started this. Many have stepped up to keep it organized and well run.I am volunteering where I can.Again, i am not computer savy so if someone can help update those on this site appreciate.Always respect your Elderly

--
    Trikefest is happening! I am sad that nothing is posted here.It started here,I give up on this website.I am going,busted hand and looking forward.Glad we got facebook to keep the tradition alive. Pissed off right now why i have not upgraded from armchair racer.Looking forward to a great time and meeting a lot of persrsons that keep the fun on!

kiser is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    People gave up on this very informative and well ran site for fakebook, that's why it's a ghost town here. It's also the reason quit a few of us won't go to Trike Fest anymore. Fakebook is the problem, not the solution.

Footy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by kiser View Post
    People gave up on this very informative and well ran site for fakebook, that's why it's a ghost town here. It's also the reason quit a few of us won't go to Trike Fest anymore. Fakebook is the problem, not the solution.
    I completely agree. FB has killed so many useful forums for ATV's and similar interests.
    Put your butt on the inside fender or end up on the ground!

TRX450ER
    ATC250SX
    ATC350X
    ATC110
    ATC185S
    XR100R
    CRF230F
    Raptor 125
    Breeze 125
    Grizzly700

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //