//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Trike Circus returns to Bundy Hill 2023

--

Trike Circus returns to Bundy Hill 2023

That’s right! You heard it here! Trike Circus is returning to Bundy Hill on June 3, 2023. We have been welcomed back with open arms by our friends at Bundy Hill off road park in Jerome, Michigan.

We will have our King of the hill race and drag racing along with all the open areas and trails to enjoy at Bundy Hill. If you have parts to sell or anything else related bring it along. There will be awards for the racing and this year we will have a Gambler drag class with a $20 buy in to race that class and the winner takes all! Any questions?

--
    WOOT! Awesome! It's been so long since I've been able to get together with people to go riding, I'm really looking forward to this one. See y'all in June. I know most of the action these days is on facebook, but post up here if you're going.
    - Frank

1984 200ES Big Red
    1985 350X (x2)
    1986 350X
    1986 250SX
    1984 Auto-X
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70

--
    I will be attending with Swinehart's Tecate!! Looking forward to helping Rich out with the activities.

Tapper
    R.I.P. Sandpuppie, you are greatly missed!
    May you rest in peace Jeswinehart, deeply missed, never forgotten....
    Feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=tapper190

--
    Here is the schedule for our June 3rd 2023 Trike Circus event.
    Bundy Hill Offroad Recreation Co. opens at 9am. Get there as early as you can to meet people and enjoy the trails. We will have an area up in the parking lot to gather. We will be selling T shirts, handing out awards doing race sign ups in this area. We will be having a scavenger hunt throughout the park so be looking for our clowns all over the park. Bring them back to us to get your reward.
    At Noon we will gather at the bottom of the pea gravel hill where the King of the Hill race is to do our group photo! We will start the King of the Hill at 1pm! When that is done grab a bite to eat and enjoy the park until 4pm when we will start the drag racing. As soon as the races are finished we will meet up in the parking lot to do an awards ceremony.

9am park opens
    12pm group photo
    1pm King of the Hill
    4pm Drag race
    awards ceremony to follow drags

--
    Rich I think I speak for everybody who came to trike circus what a great outing seeing everybody meeting new people so thank you and your family and ever one who helped out great times

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Atcrumm View Post
    Rich I think I speak for everybody who came to trike circus what a great outing seeing everybody meeting new people so thank you and your family and ever one who helped out great times
    I couldn't agree more! The only disappointment was all the sport three wheelers that were there and none really competed in the events. Hopefully next year this will change.
    R.I.P. Sandpuppie, you are greatly missed!
    May you rest in peace Jeswinehart, deeply missed, never forgotten....
    Feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=tapper190

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //