//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Polaris DECODED P3 junkies

--

Polaris DECODED P3 junkies

A few friends of mine (Just Ben and Adam Zackbrendan) did this video. It's the best info you will ever find on Polaris P3 and Cyclone and Trail Boss.

A must watch if you own a Polaris 3 wheeler. Give it a watch if you can!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVJBQVDH5nY
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    Good deal I have some p3’s and wondered what all would interchange
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    This guy totally nails it!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    I noted a few things on some more differences between models in the comments of that video. I have swapped the engine and various other parts from a cyclone 250x into my scrambler 250r/es and ran into similar issues when putting it back together. I also found that some 400 parts will work like the rear axles (1 inch wider) and rear fenders. Heck, the 400 engine will almost bolt in if you take the oil pump housing off the front so it doesn't hit the frame. You just have to use the 400 frame to engine mounts. I also have a BW200 front wheel and hub with the brake drum spaced over to still work and a set of polaris predator rear hubs so I can use 4/110 honda wheels.

Other than suspension this thing rips and the next upgrade is going to be either swapping in the 250x swingarm and making the mounts for the dual shocks and trying to move the rear brake from the transmission mount style to something more modern like a carrier mounted one. I have the rear swingarm and carrier from a polaris 325 trailboss that I'm going to try to use or use parts from to accomplish that.

Below is a picture of my 250 after coming home from a cross country race that I placed 1st in unexpectedly ( the 250r I was against broke before I did) . I've also run this during trikefest on the circle track and placed 3rd consistently against 250r's and tri-z's so it's no slouch.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    1979 ATC110
    1983 ATC110
    1984 ATC110
    1984 ATC125M
    1985 ATC110 2 of them
    1985 ATC110 The wife's
    1987 ATC125M
    1985 ATC250ES
    1984 DX225 with 250 timberwolf engine and swingarm. Wolf in DX clothing

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //