//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nobody Here as Expected

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad Owe View Post
    Still think your "ban everyone who disagrees with admin" was a great strategy for keeping 3WW alive?

Still not ready to admit this place was WAYYY better before everyone watched the most prolific and provocative members be dogpiled and banished for being right too often?

The decline of this place started with banning Raffa and ended with banning Dohc. Facebook had nothing to do with it.

Noone wants to hang out where they have to kiss admins azz to be accepted.
    You sound like a complete tool... If it's so bad here why are you back posting copious amounts of cr@p? Why don't you go and spend time doing something you enjoy?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by PineBarrens View Post
    You sound like a complete tool
    Thank you. It's been a lot of work putting everything together but it feels great to be acknowledged!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Unless it is egregious banning is a no no.

It also ruins forums...that and VerticalScope.

There were places that were alive with activity....100+ posts a day. After VerticalScope came in and banned everyone who didn't stroke the dicks of everyone... they are lucky to get 1 post every other day....sad.

I miss the Glamster...Barns and Dohc. They stirred the pot but sometimes that's a good thing
    From Barnett468

"One funny thing, is that the milkman once posted that I never actually technically violated any of the rules, and it was the other yahoos that contributed to him quitting here, lol. That's one of the things that happens when the moderators allow their friends to run amuck while only banning people they don't care about etc.

DOHC was pretty sharp, and I though he was hilarious, plus he was a super die hard 3 wheeler, much more than many other people here."
    Last edited by rpeters; 04-17-2023 at 11:32 PM.

--
    I thought the dumbest person I ever met was this kid on Facebook who doesnt have a job and molests vehicles, thanks for giving me my daily dose of humility and reminding me that he's just the dumbest person I've met yet, Shad Owe.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I thought the dumbest person I ever met was this kid on Facebook who doesnt have a job and molests vehicles, thanks for giving me my daily dose of humility and reminding me that he's just the dumbest person I've met yet, Shad Owe.
    "Better to speak out loud and be known a fool than stay quiet and be thought reasonable" or something like that

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    Awesome how the same fun-hating lamo normies are swinging by to get their nit picking in. Jealous cuz they spent 10 years here not getting 1/100th of the attention so they have to chime in and get a little from me.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rpeters View Post
    From Barnett468

"One funny thing, is that the milkman once posted that I never actually technically violated any of the rules, and it was the other yahoos that contributed to him quitting here, lol. That's one of the things that happens when the moderators allow their friends to run amuck while only banning people they don't care about etc.

DOHC was pretty sharp, and I though he was hilarious, plus he was a super die hard 3 wheeler, much more than many other people here."
    From DohcBikes

"Aww... Shucks."

Free Raffa Free Dohc Free Barnett Free Glamy unban everyone and start inviting people back to the forum.

--
    From DohcBikes

"Aww... Shucks."

Free Raffa Free Dohc Free Barnett Free Glamy unban everyone and start inviting people back to the forum.
    They even banned glamy? . What the hell has happened to this place?

--
    They even banned glamy? . What the hell has happened to this place?
    Site allowed political extremism to consume the feed and of course I swooped in and absolutely doused the flames with napalm so I could watch it burn from further away.

Now we are to a point where the admin won't even spend a few bucks to make uploading pics easy. New members show up, try to post pics and since it's not user friendly they just leave.

Admin is extremely incompetent here and always has been. It's a lack of intelligence and a surplus of ignorance.

--
    Site allowed political extremism to consume the feed and of course I swooped in and absolutely doused the flames with napalm so I could watch it burn from further away.

Now we are to a point where the admin won't even spend a few bucks to make uploading pics easy. New members show up, try to post pics and since it's not user friendly they just leave.

Admin is extremely incompetent here and always has been. It's a lack of intelligence and a surplus of ignorance.
    From Barnett468

"Bummer that I missed that thread, lol.

Politics are simple, it is nothing more than stupid people vs smart people. "
    Last edited by rpeters; 04-18-2023 at 11:24 AM.

--
    From Barnett468

"Bummer that I missed that thread, lol.

Politics are simple, it is nothing more than stupid people vs smart people. "
    Yep, people who participate sincerely are stupid and people who ignore it completely are smart. Both sides, same team. It's 100% a good cop/bad cop saga that enables their slavery and theft. It's just as easy to not participate in the system. Although those who remain chained to it will always claim they are righteous. One of them will be a long soon to defend their reasoning for needing other people to make rules for them and take their money.

--
    Just an observation from a guy who has no idea what is driving any of this conversation.... but it is interesting that interest in three wheelers and vintage powersports is rising while forum participation is dropping.
    3 Wheels:
    1982 Honda ATC 185s
    1983 Honda ATC 250R
    1984 Yamaha 225DX
    1985 Honda 250SX
    1986 Honda Big Red 250ES

4 Wheels:
    1986 Suzuki LT50
    1987 Honda TRX 250 Fourtrax
    2023 Honda Foreman

--
    Quote Originally Posted by psujeepguy View Post
    Just an observation from a guy who has no idea what is driving any of this conversation.... but it is interesting that interest in three wheelers and vintage powersports is rising while forum participation is dropping.
    Not to mention that plenty other forums are thriving because plenty people are over the FB group nonsense. The admin here folds it's arms and says "nope don't care it's FB fault". It's not. The reason this forum is lacking traffic is because when it was most active they banned a bunch of members who don't think like them and their friends do. They want a cult type environment here where everyone worships admin and anyone they deem worthy or else. And everyone knows that doesn't work, they witnessed the entire thing and the admin here looks absolutely ridiculous for all of it whether they like it or admit it or not.

People argue, they communicate with insults, they cuss. They yell. Especially "Rednecks"

Look what we are talking about here. They all know exactly which accounts made the most impact when they were banned there's no question. Yet they continue to "banish them from this community" because they don't want to admit theres no reason to ban people. They want to assert authority over a community that exists with or without them. Tim literally referenced authority figures. They are legends in their own minds.

--
    God forbid you disagree with one then prove them wrong. You're GONE.

They took Barnett's Edit button away pretty much right away because they believed he wasn't who he said he is. And he is, and they know it now, and yet they just attempted to kick him around like a soccer ball for years, even though he routinely wiped the floor with multiple grown online bullies almost daily here, simply in an effort to provide the curious public with first hand technical advice and insight.

A few members brought apples to the teachers desk and there formed a sad online bully alliance that was met with the force of a troll that made their heads spin nearly clean off and he's still here doing it because they refuse to admit they're petty and wrong.

Unban everyone.

--
    I honestly believe the decline in forum use goes hand in hand with the rise of phones as a primary browsing device. FB is simply easier to navigate with a phone and forums are way better on a PC.

That being said, I say unban everyone too.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //