//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nobody Here as Expected

--
    Quote Originally Posted by floydechoes2000 View Post
    I honestly believe the decline in forum use goes hand in hand with the rise of phones as a primary browsing device. FB is simply easier to navigate with a phone and forums are way better on a PC.

That being said, I say unban everyone too.
    The thing is, forum software that works well on a phone exists, it just isn't in use here. vBulletin is an ancient system from the glory days of forums and it doesn't seem like they've kept up with the times at all.

xWhatever on unbanning everyone, over-moderation kills forums just as much as FB has.
    Hoarder of the finest junk

'82 YT175
    '83 YTM200
    '85 KLT110
    '86 Moto 4 225
    '84 TRX200 trike conversion.
    '87 Tecate 4
    Lots of vintage and not so vintage two wheeled stuff.

4x4van is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    ATCs haven't been commercially produced (other than a few private guys here and there) for nearly 40 years...it is inevitable that interest in and members of forums dedicated to them will drop off over time. I'm kinda glad that, even though I still ride my 250R, I seldom come here anyway. Looks like I haven't missed much other than juvenile arguing.

And BTW;
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad Owe View Post
    "Better to speak out loud and be known a fool than stay quiet and be thought reasonable" or something like that
    It's actually the opposite, but thanks for the laugh.
    Last edited by 4x4van; 05-15-2023 at 05:26 PM.
    Those who can ride, ride...those who can't, drive.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4van View Post
    ATCs haven't been commercially produced (other than a few private guys here and there) for nearly 40 years...it is inevitable that interest in and members of forums dedicated to them will drop off over time. I'm kinda glad that, even though I still ride my 250R, I seldom come here anyway. Looks like I haven't missed much other than juvenile arguing.

And BTW;
    It's actually the opposite, but thanks for the laugh.

I'm pretty sure he got the boot AGAIN, for like the umpteenth time.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //