//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nobody Here as Expected

--

Nobody Here as Expected

Still think your "ban everyone who disagrees with admin" was a great strategy for keeping 3WW alive?

Still not ready to admit this place was WAYYY better before everyone watched the most prolific and provocative members be dogpiled and banished for being right too often?

The decline of this place started with banning Raffa and ended with banning Dohc. Facebook had nothing to do with it.

Noone wants to hang out where they have to kiss admins azz to be accepted.

--
    You must be right. Social media has nothing to do with any of this.

You have to have "law and order" in a private forum. Otherwise the inmates run the prison. You might not like it, and you might not agree with some of it, but it has to be.

Have you always had problems with authority figures in your life?
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad Owe View Post
    Noone wants to hang out where they have to kiss admins azz to be accepted.
    But yet here you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    When did raffa get banned ? I haven’t been on here much lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/SIGPIC]
    85 350x
    83 200x-sold
    ×2 85 200x-sold
    06 kx250f-sold
    86 tecate-sold
    86 tri z powervalved
    85 BIG red
    18 rmz250
    87 lt80
    19 ttr110

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    You must be right. Social media has nothing to do with any of this.

You have to have "law and order" in a private forum. Otherwise the inmates run the prison. You might not like it, and you might not agree with some of it, but it has to be.

Have you always had problems with authority figures in your life?
    Admin on a fvcking 3 wheeler forum = authority figure

Lmaoooo get a grip Tim. Bans on members ruined this forum. It made noone want to be here.

--
    Admin on a fvcking 3 wheeler forum = authority figure
    You can't stand being told what to do or having to follow rules, yet I need to get a grip.

You must be right.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atctim View Post
    You can't stand being told what to do or having to follow rules, yet I need to get a grip.

You must be right.
    You cant stand the idea that other people dont need to be told what to do.

Banned all the members that have more mechanical knowledge in their pinky toe than anyone left here.

Praised a scam artist and his minion while those with knowledge repeatedly told everyone he was a fraud. All because of ego and feeling inferior.

--
    You cant stand the idea that other people dont need to be told what to do.
    I love freedom and not being told what to do. But the fact of the matter is that this is a private forum. There are rules here Donny. This is not Nam!

--
    Still plenty of people lurking here, just because they don't post daily about their latest junk they found or the 100th post of the day about a vague description of a carb problem doesn't mean nobody is active here. I'm on here and FB, and to be honest there hasn't been much of value on FB lately either, and i am in multiple Honda and ATC groups on there. I can only read so many badly spelled or worded posts about a "bike won't crank up" from someone.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    1984 Honda ATC200ES "Big Red"
    1982 ATC200E "Hondie"
    1988 TRX300FW "Project Quad" Still in progress....

--
    Might not be as many here as years past, however unlike facebook groups which I cant stand, people here know something, or learn. It can be documented for others to help, or come back later. The group stuff is quick garbage an 3 days later good luck finding good information.

It's not YO BRAH wheres the best place to get master cylinder bolts and 9 comments...people now days cant think for themselves.

--
    I use FB and am active in some groups, but I prefer the forums, and not just this one but others that are similar. The people on these forums are usually incredibly helpful and as Oldskool said, information post on these forums is much better archived that what anything is on FB. I reference some of the available info from this site regularly. I lurked on 3WW for a long time before I joined.

Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, 225DX, trx300

--
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    Might not be as many here as years past, however unlike facebook groups which I cant stand, people here know something, or learn. It can be documented for others to help, or come back later. The group stuff is quick garbage an 3 days later good luck finding good information.

It's not YO BRAH wheres the best place to get master cylinder bolts and 9 comments...people now days cant think for themselves.
    3 wheeler groups on FB are a circus. Bunch of boomers getting scammed out of thousands daily.

This place could easily grow again if it were properly managed.

--
    I think you are missing a crucial element of the lack of activity around here. Most forums, especially one focused on very niche topics, ie (3WW, trx250 r forums, ect) have been on a decline in recent years. It is no surprise that more people use FB and other social media platforms than they use a forum. It simply equates to more people=more activity. I’ve seen a few forums I’m apart of, even ones in the guitar community start to trail off a bit. It’s been a steady down turn in the past 5 years, mostly due to the growing number of very specific FB groups that are all about a specific topic. How many machines have their own dedicated FB groups? But on here the topics cover a wide variety of topics, but many are more in depth than what FB will be.

And to touch on some of the big members being removed from here, a number of them are essentially black listed from the major FB groups.
    So please take it easy on the great group of people that still take care of this place. If this forum went down lots of great information would be lost. I used to be on 3WO as well, but it’s now gone along with some really great information and topics. ( what happened to that site?)

Currently : trx400fw, ct70, 250es,200x, xl80s, 350x, 350x, 225DX, trx300

--
    Unless it is egregious banning is a no no.

It also ruins forums...that and VerticalScope.

There were places that were alive with activity....100+ posts a day. After VerticalScope came in and banned everyone who didn't stroke the dicks of everyone... they are lucky to get 1 post every other day....sad.

I miss the Glamster...Barns and Dohc. They stirred the pot but sometimes that's a good thing

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeless Dave View Post
    And to touch on some of the big members being removed from here, a number of them are essentially black listed from the major FB groups.
    So please take it easy on the great group of people that still take care of this place. If this forum went down lots of great information would be lost. I used to be on 3WO as well, but it’s now gone along with some really great information and topics. ( what happened to that site?)

Lol. Just sit back and enjoy your popcorn.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //