//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1983 ATC 200 engine/transmission rebuild cost expectations?

--
    great thing with MRC builds is he shows the real world issues all of us have working on stuff. We make certain jobs sound easy but that's because we screwed up alot and learned from our and others screwups. These trikes are getting to be 40 years old, they were built to be ridden hard over the years so stuff gets missed when we work on stuff. People like MRC builds posts stuff in common sense way that a novice can watch and learn. And the whole point of this place is to get more people involved in the 3 wheeler hobby. And to help others fix their trikes.
    These forums are great because there are a lot of people that's started with total piles of junk and brought them back. So of us spent more than the trikes worth but there are people that will spend thousands of dollars chasing a little white ball all over a golf course and have nothing to show for it at the end of the day, or swilling 12 beers on a Monday night watching guys throw a leather ball around. Personally I'd rather work on a trike or my chevelles or camaro.
    jim

I should say the biggest problem watching MRC builds is everytime he pulls out another project it gets me looking for another trike and I'm out of room! I had to park a 200x at the kids house while we had a slab poured. jim
    81 185s
    82 185s with 85 200s motor
    suspended 185s
    85 atc70
    1984 200s
    85 350x 3rd owner
    and a 72 ct70

projects coming along

85 200s
    81 suspended 185s (can't believe I came across 2)
    1982? 185s

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim mac View Post
    great thing with MRC builds is he shows the real world issues all of us have working on stuff. We make certain jobs sound easy but that's because we screwed up alot and learned from our and others screwups. These trikes are getting to be 40 years old, they were built to be ridden hard over the years so stuff gets missed when we work on stuff. People like MRC builds posts stuff in common sense way that a novice can watch and learn. And the whole point of this place is to get more people involved in the 3 wheeler hobby. And to help others fix their trikes.
    These forums are great because there are a lot of people that's started with total piles of junk and brought them back. So of us spent more than the trikes worth but there are people that will spend thousands of dollars chasing a little white ball all over a golf course and have nothing to show for it at the end of the day, or swilling 12 beers on a Monday night watching guys throw a leather ball around. Personally I'd rather work on a trike or my chevelles or camaro.
    jim

I should say the biggest problem watching MRC builds is everytime he pulls out another project it gets me looking for another trike and I'm out of room! I had to park a 200x at the kids house while we had a slab poured. jim
    Lord. None of this has to do with him other than I noticed he's palling around with a KNOWN scammer here. That makes him PERSONA NON GRATA to me.

--
    Liking some ones comment does not make someone pals.
    I love how you judged my character by a thumbs up on someone else's post.
    The next time you need to change your avatar name, may be use Karen.
    mrc_builds on YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...confirmation=1

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

--
    @Shad Owe, thanks for hi jacking my thread at this point to just trash talk and instigate. If you want to talk S*it to people go through the DMs and let the reply's that relate to the topic at hand post. You run your mouth on other threads you have made about admins deleting people on here as if it was an inside job, and they are the ones that are the reason this forum is dying, and people won't stay to keep the info flowing into this forum. Look at your last half a dozen post on this thread... YOU are the reason people are not staying and leaving the forum. Use me as the example: first time newbie that has tread lightly on the forum to learn and get advice. At just a mesley 28 posts in I'm out. I didn't come here to listen to an ignorant prick as yourself here-say and get your jellybean sized jewels off by being a keyboard warrior. I was just looking for some advice from people that had experience without seeing other people get pissed on.

Basically, Screw Off!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by zebvance View Post
    @Shad Owe, thanks for hi jacking my thread at this point to just trash talk and instigate. If you want to talk S*it to people go through the DMs and let the reply's that relate to the topic at hand post. You run your mouth on other threads you have made about admins deleting people on here as if it was an inside job, and they are the ones that are the reason this forum is dying, and people won't stay to keep the info flowing into this forum. Look at your last half a dozen post on this thread... YOU are the reason people are not staying and leaving the forum. Use me as the example: first time newbie that has tread lightly on the forum to learn and get advice. At just a mesley 28 posts in I'm out. I didn't come here to listen to an ignorant prick as yourself here-say and get your jellybean sized jewels off by being a keyboard warrior. I was just looking for some advice from people that had experience without seeing other people get pissed on.

Basically, Screw Off!
    No shlt SHERLOCK you think I'm here to paint rainbows after being hustled outta here lol. Get fukkkked

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad Owe View Post
    No shlt SHERLOCK you think I'm here to paint rainbows after being hustled outta here lol. Get fukkkked
    Winning hearts and minds like every other time you've come back I see, as well as admitting that the only reason you're here is to be a dick.

Get a life, FFS
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //