//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cheap Rear 1983 ATC250R Fender

--
    I have been told the maier look a likes ( no name) are really maier seconds. And or blems thats why there so much cheaper. I have no personal experience with them but this info comes from a very trusted source in the atc industry.
    mrc_builds on YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...confirmation=1

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MrConcdid View Post
    I have been told the maier look a likes ( no name) are really maier seconds. And or blems thats why there so much cheaper. I have no personal experience with them but this info comes from a very trusted source in the atc industry.
    Total b.s. Maier sells their blems as Maier blems. There is no ATC industry. Trusted source must be MOSH lmao

And as he found out the hard way, you don't wanna go around making claims about how companies do business if you don't know what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Shad Owe; 04-24-2023 at 09:58 AM.

--
    may not be a atc industry but there's quite a atc culture out there and since it's a die hard group of crazy trike guys out there, you could call it a cottage industry. And these guys talk and network with each other, posts stuff up to help us guys that needs help. If there's some here say that these might be blems, for the price, my 200x is a blem. I migjt have to give a set a try. Wished I would have seen them before I bought a used set of faded maier plastics for more than these new ones cost. jim
    81 185s
    82 185s with 85 200s motor
    suspended 185s
    85 atc70
    1984 200s
    85 350x 3rd owner
    and a 72 ct70

projects coming along

85 200s
    81 suspended 185s (can't believe I came across 2)
    1982? 185s

--
    Were you there? Were you in the conversation? No you werent. I dont name drop, my source is my business, not yours. As for a industry yeah sorry to break it to you, people are remaking vintage parts for atc and selling them, thats a business that provides for there families. When there are several business doing this, thats called an industry.
    I dont know what a MOSH is?
    mrc_builds on YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...confirmation=1

My Addiction
    85 200m "Tallahassee"
    84 200x "SouthPort"
    84 200x "Van Halen"
    84 250r "lucky"
    85 250sx "Enterprise"
    85 350x "The Money Pit"
    85 350x Code Red
    86 250r "Unicorn"
    86 trx250r
    88 Lt250r Suzuki

mrc_builds saves trikes like Jimmy Swaggart saved souls back in the day -said Patriot1

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MrConcdid View Post
    Were you there? Were you in the conversation? No you werent. I dont name drop, my source is my business, not yours. As for a industry yeah sorry to break it to you, people are remaking vintage parts for atc and selling them, thats a business that provides for there families. When there are several business doing this, thats called an industry.
    I dont know what a MOSH is?
    Your "source" is irrelevant because it's wrong. Sorry if you got the impression that anyone cares who it is. You're a nobody and so are they. If you want me to make you look stoopid keep insisting that Maier lets other companies sell their blems as new product. It's 100% false so stop making shlt up dude.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim mac View Post
    may not be a atc industry but there's quite a atc culture out there and since it's a die hard group of crazy trike guys out there, you could call it a cottage industry. And these guys talk and network with each other, posts stuff up to help us guys that needs help. If there's some here say that these might be blems, for the price, my 200x is a blem. I migjt have to give a set a try. Wished I would have seen them before I bought a used set of faded maier plastics for more than these new ones cost. jim
    It doesn't help anyone to fabricate "I know a guy who said" stories. Lol. I have no opinion on the no name fenders other than a blind 5 year old could tell they aren't Maier and I know for a fact that they aren't so this poser trying to act like he has inside info on a set of fenders is laughable. You don't need to tell me about posting things to help people Ive helped DOZENS AND DOZENS of people with their projects on this forum. Now you got 4 or 5 amateur hacks running around acting like pros who have to rebuild their stuff 4 or 5 times before it's right lmao
    Last edited by Shad Owe; 04-25-2023 at 12:54 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //