//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Bed liners? Edit in OP

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Bed liners? Edit in OP

Just picked up a '06 Sierra 2500HD. Nevada truck until 2020, then it came to MN. About 20,000 miles here, 89,000 total miles. It's extremely clean.

Amongst other things, I'd like to do a spray in bedliner, but I prefer to have it commercially done. I don't have the patience, or the time right now, to dick around with prep. I'll spend that time prepping and protecting the underneath.

I know there's Rhino Liner, Line-X, and a couple others but I can't remember the names.

Anybody have personal experience with this type of product? Complaints? Recommendations?

TIA

ETA: The other brand local to me is Reflex
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 05-02-2023 at 03:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I’ve had Rhino and the factory GM. The factory GM is “softer”. I like it better that the Rhino, but I’ve read Line-X is softer and tougher that Rhino. The only thing I don’t like about the General Motors liner is that it does seem to get stained by gasoline and other chemicals. It’s not much, but you can tell even after a good power washing. I don’t think you can go wrong with any brand, but based on personal experience, I suspect rhino liner is less likely to show a blemish.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //