//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Imperial Invasion 2024

--

Imperial Invasion 2024

I'm not involved in any of the planning for this ride but I figured I'd make a post in case there is any interest here. The group is going to park at Gordon's Well this year. The start day for the ride is February 29th and it looks like the Keister's and their group will be out there March 5-9th. I'd imagine most people will be out the weekend of the 29th and start filtering out during rhe week but I really don't know. I have tentative plans to be out the 29th but it's dependent on some issues that are out of my hands. I'm really hoping to make it back out after having to miss last year. Is anyone else here planning on going?
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    i will be out on the 29th also hope to stay a whole week this year, we will be at gordons this year, HARRY ,,,, harry where are you harry? he will probably be out there 2 weeks!!! chime in harry!!

--
    It's looking like there will be a nice group of East coasters making their way out. I've seen that Bryan Ditch is making plans to come out and fan favorite UPTeddy is going to make the drive down from Wyoming. I talked to my buddy Justin tonight, we will be making the drive out from Florida. He's not a triker but he's excited as hell to play in the big sandbox
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Joe - This is gonna be great. Happy to hear you will make it. I'm gonna need to contact someone who is camping with the group and set up once they make camp. Our delivery unit will need to meet someone as usual.
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    anyone heard anything from harryjr?

--
    Does anyone have his cell phone number. I feel we may need to call or text Harryjr. Anyone?

--
    I just located Harry's cell phone number. I will try calling him today to see what's up.

--
    Not attending this years Invasion. Wife broke her knee cap and is in a hospital bed at home until end of March. I'm her only care giver. So wanted to be there see old friends met new ones. Have a beer for me, ride safe.

"HairyJR" Name:  oldfogey.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  1.2 KB
    ’84 YT60
    ’85 350x (423cc) with ’81 XL500 head conversion
    ’83 XR500 (628cc) converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’73 CB750 K3 converted 3 Wheel hybrid
    ’86 TRX250R chassis XR650L engine hybrid
    ’89 TRX250R (stock )
    ’90 LT500 Quadzilla
    ’85 FL350 Odysses ( water cooled head )
    Lost (sold) but not forgotten ’80 ATC 110 (205cc on alcohol ) ’83 200x ( 222cc ) ’83 200x ( 185s eng ) ’85 350x ( stock )
    added to the collection recently, (2) '70 US90 Aquarius Blue and '74 ATC90 Daytona Orange

--
    Harry, You will be GREATLY missed. I hope the Mrs. Harry gets healed up soon. See you soon!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyJR View Post
    Not attending this years Invasion. Wife broke her knee cap and is in a hospital bed at home until end of March. I'm her only care giver. So wanted to be there see old friends met new ones. Have a beer for me, ride safe.

"HairyJR" Name:  oldfogey.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  1.2 KB
    Sorry to hear about that....your doing God's work taking care of her.

I hope she heals up quickly

--
    Sorry to gear that Harry, I hope she makes a fast and full recovery

--
    Sorry to hear it Harry. Holler if you need anything I’m not that far north! Hope the misses heals up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //