//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Southern PA, Northern MD, and surrounding areas

--
    really??? I went up there a month ago and never saw one cop, and plenty of familys with their small kids riding. I bet there were 30 people out there. Hope things have calmed down since your report

--
    we got hassled a while back, and i havent been back since...i heard tell from a friend that they were cracking down.....i guess the families must live close(?) and the cops prolly wont bother them... i dunno...i just like to ride without worrying about messing around with getting in trouble ....
    1985 ATC 250R
    2006 TRX450ER
    RIDE RED...IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE??????????

--
    I understand what you're saying, I agree....there are just too few places to ride these days, especialy in MD

--

Ebenezer road

Hi guys

I'm supposed to go riding off of Ebenezer road this weekend (two wheeling it on the YZ). If we go, I'll let you know. We have a good place to park....friend of a freind's house backs up to the trails.

Michaux is OK, but gets rocky too....I can go in a couple weeks. I'm going to get my 85R from NY next weekend.

I always hear about people riding in northern Baltimore county, but don't know anyone up there. Anyone know of any places to ride? Believe it or not, there is a small riding spot in Hunt Valley off of York Road, just north of Hunt Valley Mall.

--
    Really? I live like 15-20 min from Hunt Valley and never once heard of that spot.
    My Rides:
    JUST BOUGHT 1984 250R
    1984 YTM225DXL owned since Feb. 2004 , 88 TRX300 4x4, 84 YT125 , 90 LTF250 , and 86 KLF300
    Also various other non running things takin up space

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //