//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Superstition ride 26-28 March.

Yardbird is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Superstition ride 26-28 March.

Myself and are planning a trip to Superstition mountain. We're planning on being there from 26-28 March. If anyone is going to be out there or wants to come by and hangout/riding then you are more than welcome. We're bringing the families and will be camping.
    I haven't been out there yet but from what has told me it's a pretty big place and has a very diverse riding enviroment. Look forward to hooking up with and his family and anybody else that wants to come out. We'll have at least 5-6 trikes plus a few quads. More trikes would be awesome to make it a great ride.
    Here's a pic of my setup just in case someone comes out and wants to roost with us. :trikesown

1985 ATC350X (Original owner for 21 years and counting!)
    1986 ATC500R W.I.P.
    myspace.com/duner67
    [

--
    BOOOOOOUUUUYAAAAAAHHH

and it looks like its heating up nicely...should be in the high 80's

i'll have the easy-up and wood is not necessary but i'll still be bringing some for the bonfire and for burning a couple sticks @ sand dam @ night

good pics will be in order, will you be sporting the digital camera?

superstition is a mecca for three wheelers, ive seen more trikes out there than i can shake a stick at. it is THE 3 WHEELER CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

i want to make a prediction.....that between ocotillo wells and superstition, you'll like superstition...

it looks like she'll be going too....and she'll love it as usual

Enigma is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    Born/Raised San Diego, CA. Currently Germany
    --
    Heya guys Im planing on going to Buttercup or Gordon's well on April 16-18. Im afraid I can't make it to Superstition Mt's to meet you guys. I can't get the time off work its to late to request it(I work at a grocery store). Maybe by chance if I get Saturday ot Sunday off I'll come down for the day.
    85 250 R extra bike
    85 tecate 3 brothers bike
    86 tecate 3 my bike

Yardbird is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hey it's only gonna be in the 80's? No problem just so long as it doesn't get in the upper 90's or 100's. I'll bring some wood also for the night bonfire and the digital camera to take some pics. We need to get some good action shots of us so we can show the board what's up!!!
    Hey Enigma if ya can make it on Saturday that would be better. I plan on leaving early on Sunday morning and probably will just get a quick ride in on that day.
    Can't wait to get out there and do some riding. Haven't been in a couple of weeks.......withdrawls suck. :Beerchug
    1986 ATC500R W.I.P.
    myspace.com/duner67
    [

--
    yardbird..im out in east county and i swear it was high eighties today so it might be in the low ninetys on or ride

never the less im bringing the easy-up and we got air in the box..

.we can always bring the kiddy pool and have about 300 gallons of water delivered...hehe.....im sure you got enough CASH for that one.....hehe

the nite rides will be AWESOME...you up for one on saturday nite?

--
    Oh yeah a Satruday nite ride sounds good. But so does a morning ride and a afternoon ride too hahah. We'll have to wait and see how the weather plays out. I was watching the weather on the news and they said a possibility of rain this weekend. I'm bringing both sets of tires paddles and the spider~tracs. Do you mainly ride on the sand while you are there?
    1986 ATC500R W.I.P.
    myspace.com/duner67
    [

--
    yes i mainly ride in the sand ..but its important that you get up near the mountain range, in the sand

down on the flats is where you'll find all the hardpack

the map i sent you has the perfect place x'd out

try and get on the west side of the berm track next to hooter hill (the two small mountains in my crude drawing)

if ya want to bring your rock tires, then parking on the flats is perfect

--
    Where exactly is Superstition Mountain ?
    1981 yz 60, 1983 atc 70, 1985 350x, 1985 lt250r, 1985 lt 185. 1995 lt80

--
    superstition is located on Wheeler Road in El Centro, CA... its about 10 miles north of Plaster City, Ca.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //