//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Tower City Or Paragon

--

Tower City Or Paragon

i LIVE JUST OUTSIDE OF PHILLY AND USED TO RIDE AT A PLACE IN JERSEY CALLED THE (BELLPLAINS) IN PORT ELIZABETH, THE LAST I HEARD IT WAS SHUT DOWN BY THE STATE POLICE SO I TRIED CHATTWORTH NJ (NJORVP) BUT FOUND THAT DIDN'T COME CLOSE TO THE "BELLS". LONG STORY SHORT, SOMEONE HAD MENTIONED A PLACE CALLED TOWER CITY AND PARAGON. WHICH ONE IS CLOSER TO PHILLY AND WHICH IS BETTER SUITED FOR TRAILS AND OPEN PITS
    THANKS!!!!!
    TRIKES OWNED:
    84 ATC 200X
    86 ATC 200X
    85 ATC 250SX
    86 TRI Z

--
    Tower city is more south. You take RT78 to RT 81 North. You will see tower city first. Paragon is further north on 81. Tower City is OK but make sure you have skid plates. They have a cool pit area with agood size hill climb. They have a web page you can look up.

I used to ride at Port Elizabeth all the time, but we were kicked out a couple years ago. Someone died there a couple years ago and the family sued. So much for that. The cops were impounding bikes and cars then handing out tickets. I was lucky and didn't get caught.

I used to ride outside Washington DC, in Burtonsville, but wasn't so lucky. I got 20 hours of community service for trespassing. That was cool while it lasted too. You could ride alongside I95 and race traffic.

--
    STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

--
    chattsworth(njorvp) is horrible. I used to ride there, also trikes need insurance there. I'm going to rausch creek on sunday, gonna see what the 330 has to offer.

mbg75 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    might be heading up to paragon this sun. 3/28. anyone else gonna be there?
    Back on 2 wheels for now!

clean 86 350x for sale.

Bumb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I live neer pargon bout 45 min from me. im still working on gettinga truck so i can move my trike around.
    -- http://photos.yahoo.com/imabumb Just a few pics of my 1985 250es "Big Red" and riding spots--

--
    i thought you had to be a member to ride tower city? njorvp was'nt that great.$ 70.00 is way too steep!!! they need to get a clue. paragon is very cool.
    YAMAHA'S: 84 225DXL
    04 POLARIS SCRAMBLER 500 4X4
    05 kazuma 50

--
    I'm a member at tower city. You don't have to be a memeber to ride there. You can buy a daypass for $30.

How is Paragon. If you look at the webpage, it's the best place in the world, but is it rocky? How big is it. For example, yesterday, I went on a 30 mile loop at Tower City. Thanks for your input.

--
    chris d is right about $30 daypass, but that is per person and they say you are supposed to be with a member( i have seen them let people ride without a member,but not usually) that is so if a guest gets out of line they can take action against the member,or whatever.

i like tower city alot too...although it has alot of rocky trails....hey chris, you and me gotta get together up there , greg
    1985 ATC 250R
    2006 TRX450ER
    RIDE RED...IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE??????????

--
    Hi Greg

We'll do it. I went on Saturday and we rode for 6+ hours straight. We rode out to rt81, then zig zagged under rt 81 through some tunnels before we decided that we were going to run out of gas. We turned back. Next time we're going to keep going because ti looked like it was looping back to Tower City. We were almost all the way to Ravine.

I'll give you a heads up before we go. I've been riding two wheels there though. The rocks were killing my R something fierce. We may go this coming weekend. We're trying to get to Northern NJ this weekend though. I want to get up and ride with some friends up there. If we don't go, then we'll be going to TC sometime this weekend.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //