//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies with 3 wheelers in them??

--
    Its not a movie but close. Anyone remember the real bad sci-fi series in the late 80s called "War of the Worlds ressurection" i think thats what it was circa 87.

Well in the first sceen of the first episode. A bunch of all black 83-85 200Xs and air cooled 250Rs were the vehicle of choice in the big chase scene at the beginning. The DVD is still avail at amazon and such - maybe i'll splurge and get it to upload here. They were jumping out of the back of trailor truck being chased by either aliens or security.
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.moshman View Post
    "Heart Like a Wheel" is the name of that movie. And I am pretty sure it came out in 83. Thats a good one. I haven't seen that in a few years. I will have to drag that one out and look for the trike.

what makes it funny is they show the month and year before the small section of the movie thats about what happened that season it says like March 1980. and they show the ALT sitting there

another thing i noticed is the dodge dually truck in there has the 80's style dodge tail light even during the parts of the movie from the mid 70's
    JASON LISKEY

1985 atc 250r ---- finsh line axle,.fmf exhaust and rictor privateer silencer, prm grab bar.
    2008 KTM 525xc quad ----- HMF exhaust, HRE chromoly stem,
    86 trx 250r --- with after market chromoly frame and everything else done to it
    01 400ex --- with 86 trx 250r motor
    87 250x + 93 300ex both 350x powered
    2 = 86 atc 350x's
    86 atc 250r
    83 atc 185s --- from retired guy not ridden since 87
    Bandito framed 110 with 85 motor and yellow us90 fenders + tank

ColeTrickle is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by J La View Post
    I think the movie is called American Anthem. It has a Tri-Z and a 225DX.
    That's right, cool movie. In that the star of the movie restores the Tri-Z with help from his little brother or friend. It was all done up black with no decals. After it's all minted out he almost kills himself by running it off a cliff. At the last minute he dives off and the trike goes over and wrecks

--

James Bond

The James Bond video clip is pretty neat, that they were on us 90's!!!!

All things 3 wheel

--
    I got a nice addition. Thanks god its a Honda, a yami wouldnt allow that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gTtE6n0Gj0
    It's a comic argentinian movie
    no sign

--
    heart like a wheel is a real cool movie. my grew up with shirley mouhdowney, and even used to drag race against her in street races back in the day. she had a pink corvette, my dad had a cuda...he even has some pics of them, pretty cool stuff. american anthem is an ok movie too, like how in one scene the trikes a 225 then in the chase scene its a tri-z, and supposedly custom built from frame up. i did see an episode of king of the hill with a trike in it in the background.
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    I was watching one of those worlds "wildest " somethings last night and there was a riot on a beach in the 80s.....the crowd rolled a great condition three wheeler right into a huge fire on the beach and cooked it
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    the crowd rolled a great condition three wheeler right into a huge fire on the beach and cooked it
    DAMN HIPPIES

--
    hey, anybody else seen semi-pros yet? If you have, theres a scene in the end with a hippy and his 70! anybody else seen it?

--
    episode of that 70's show, kelso is wearing a honda atc shirt, and another scene hes got a shirt with a three wheeler on it. lol.
    1985 KXT 250 Tecate - kx cylinder, kx ignition, bassani headpipe, answer silencer, v-force reeds, 38mm airstyker carb, +2 franks swinger, raptor rear shock.

1996 YSF240 Blaster - maxxed out!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SH-T, what a ride!"

--
    I just spotted on the National Geographic Channel. A show called "A Man Among Bears". Ten minutes in they show an 84 200es parked in the dudes driveway.

No big deal really.. but still cool to see.

UlsterATCFan is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Cool - Was there a bear sitting on it? Hehe

--
    THE newest die hard movie in the scene right before they blow up the house there is a 3 wheeler parked in front of it looks like 250R
    2- 85 Tri-Z's black and Yellow
    2- 85 250SX's
    1- 85 200X
    3-ATC 70's
    2- 85 tri-zinger's who needs some parts

--
    As was mentioned on the first page(years ago...lol), the Tears For Fears video "Everybody Wants To Rule the World" video has several segments of 3-wheelers. I remember seeing it on MTV when it was brand new(decades ago....lol...sob) and thinking it was cool as heck.

I downloaded it off of Limewire the other night and it's still cool. My wife walks through and hears the song, watches a couple seconds of the video, looks at my Pac-Man squeaky toy on top of the computer and my long hair, and just walks out shaking her head. Guess I may be stuck in the '80s
    '84 ATC70.....my 8-y.o. son's ride

oOGoFastOo is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    this is kind of a funny video with three wheelers in it lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A41fx...eature=related

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //