//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 1986-87 Kawasaki Klt 185 A, Need Help!! Info!! Anything!!!!!!!

--

1986-87 Kawasaki Klt 185 A, Need Help!! Info!! Anything!!!!!!!

Sup guys, i just bought a 1986-87 KLT-185A, for $75. Not to bad, i tore down the carb, threw it back on there, it ran great for about 2 hours, There was a knock comming from the lower half. I just figured it needed a rebuild. Well i will be damned if i cant find a single repair manual for this thing. I talked to a local Honda shop (that is the only ATV shop in town) and they said that there wasnt one made or it. But i am not givving up, i really need anything at all. If anyone has a KLT 185 there are parting out or just want to sell, LET ME KNOW!!!!!! I need this ASAP!!

--
    here's a link that says they have a manual that has our mashine mentioned

http://www.streits.com/dlrindexsend_...L+VOLUME+I.htm

highlight, copy, paste in address box

hope this helps

tmhcycle is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    you will need a 1985 klt 160 service manual and a klt 185 service manual supplement, the two are basicly the same except for the headlight, key ignition, decals and rear fender, carb and displacement (cc). frame bottom end and drivetrain are the same. also the carb of a klf 185 is the same,
    you can find both manuals on ebay. i have a manual for a 86 klt 160 if you need any info i could look it up for you
    Last edited by tmhcycle; 12-14-2011 at 07:44 PM.

--
    https://threewheelermanuals.com/kawazaki Here is a sight I just found the other day! It has anything you would need to know about KLT 185 an KLT 160 all years

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //