//ArrowChat Code

Thread: The scam is up (ebay)

--

The scam is up (ebay)

Well that's one down One to go :-D http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1863441057

--
    Wow!

So give us some details.... what happened??
    1986 Tecate
    1984 Tecate
    1985 Tri-Z
    1986 ATC350X
    1985 ATC250R (2)
    1985 ATC125M (2)
    1982 ATC70 - Original Owner

175 TriMoto Frame with Pro-Tec Rear Suspension

3-Wheelin' since '82

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    I think because he is a "Power Screwer" he didn't get totally booted from e-bay. How ever one of his alias did get it. Maybe he will follow the rules now. I doubt it though. We will just have to watch and see.

The e-mail I got back from e-bay didn't say much.
    Here is some of it:

As you may know, we are unable to provide specific information regarding the result of our investigation to third party members. Please
    understand that this is for the protection of all eBay users.

Again, we appreciate your assistance in keeping eBay a fun and safe
    place to trade.

Regards,

Frankie
    eBay PowerSeller
    Trust & Safety

:shock: :-D :-D

--
    I havn't heard anything from ebay yett.
    Howdy :?: Do ya think if i contacted them they would tell me details to the investigation? Or would i be conceiderd a third party also?

I actually just caught another fraud last night. Some @$$hole emailed me saying I owed his company $66 (which he later said $22!) for soemthing I was selling on ebay---which was total BS. Well, I looked @ what he was selling, and got his info. Guy was selling the same stuff I was and telling ME I did soemthign illegal to his company. Anyways, I emailed the company and told them aboutt he fraud. They very promptly got back to me (and also ok'ed the ebay thing) saying someone with an AOL address would NEVER be part of their company.

We will see how it turns out, Im gonan try my best to get the retard kicked off ebay. He screwed with the wrong mother-effer this time.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy200x
    I havn't heard anything from ebay yett.
    Howdy :?: Do ya think if i contacted them they would tell me details to the investigation? Or would i be conceiderd a third party also?
    They can't and won't tell you anything. Your a 3rd party like me. They didn't have much at all in the e-mail to me either. I think my letter to them must have impressed them. The Action was taken really quickly. I just laid everything out on the table in one letter and a short time later gore got the boot. lol

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //