//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: RARE OEM parts- Whats in your garage???

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtface
    I'm with 350x'inNY, Money talks! When you have alot you can have whatever you want, whenever you want. He has probably worked for what he has and I admire him for that to. Maybe we can live our 3-wheeler fantasies through his real life.
    I told you guys, he is KID ROCK, don't be fooled by his other alias'!!
    Haspin veteran '02, '03, '04, '05

"Hey is your dash-cam on? Are we gonna be on C.O.P.S?"

RECOVERING Trikeaholic

--

TriZ Tunes

I was woried about TriZTunes when an awesome Tecate Tank came up on E-bay. But he bowed out of the auction. I thought for sure he was gonna win that tank. It wass the second Tecate Tank I have seen in like 4 years on E-Bay thatwas in really good condition. The 1st one ended early and the second TriZ was on the case. I was sweating and thought for sure I would lose the Tank. Im glad he bailed because This is a sweet tank. Here she is on the Tecate. Its a little faded but better than most tanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tecate.JPG  
    84-85 Custom Tecate

1986 Honda 200X Daily Rider

2006 Suzuki King Quad

TRIZTUNES is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Rare Oem

HEY!!!!

THAT tank isn't that great their is discoloration underneath.

and their is some fading i do not mean to knock it,it's not that nice.
    if i really want you wouldn't have won.($150.00)

their a guy how sniped me on that 86 tank i wanted that one( $585.50)

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    This is great stuff- I truly don't see this thread as bragging or competitive. I'm so impressed and intrigued with what everybody has out there so far. Triztunes thats awesome. This has to be more than just a hobby. I love the story about the black head light cover (the guy had no idea what he had) By the way I would kill for one of those. Since I've gotten into this I think the hunt is part of the fun. Sure if I could walk into a local dealer and buy this stuff all of my bikes would be flawless but what would be left to do. Part of the fun is looking for this stuff and its painful to lose something on ebay which doesn't happen to me to much when i need something more often when i 'd like to have something. Finding things a dealerships collecting dust is cool. But think of all of the great parts still out there in a box, in a basement, forgotten about. Ebays only the tip of the iceberg. Garage sales, flea market finds, theres other ways to come upon these treasures. If interested lets continue this thread and start a new one of stories of how we've found this stuff in ways other than ebay. By the way, when I bought my TriZ it was off of Ebay and it came with an "Extra set of Fenders" thinking they were used or Maier to my surprise it was delivered with a new set of OEM black rear fenders in the yamaha packaging (Score!!!)
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    I got my H-Tracs on aluminum offset rims at a yardsale down the road. (Racing was always big here in NY) Anyhow.. got the pair for $25 or 30 buxs! There's a pair on ebay right now (on gold Tri-Z rims going for over $170!! (Good Luck TRIZTUNES!!!!)

Bruce
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    A guy I work with said he was tearing his old shed down last year, and there was a set of trike tires in there . If I wanted stop up and pick them up, Blue Grand Prixs by Duro. Another good score.

VABCH350X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I have one of these fender garnishes that I'm certain will promptly break the minute I put it on the X. I have plenty of used parts from various projects in the garage too, and this jet kit I got with my 250R. I keep mine set up stock though.
    -Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000_0011.jpg   000_0013.jpg  
    86 Honda ATC350X
    86 Honda TRX70
    02 Honda TRX400EX
    03 Kawasaki KFX80
    82 Honda CB900F

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I have used but slity faded sky blue plastic for a 1985 225 dxn tri moto.

--
    i have a brand new in the bag tri-z kick started that i out bid triz tunes on. i only paid $50ish bucks for it. i think he bids what he wants to spend. if he really wants it and money isnt an option good for him. i will bid the max most of the time. but if i really want it i am willing to spend what it takes. i dont do it very often. and if you all keep messing with tri-z tunes he may leave the board. i will be mad as helll if he leaves because you are all jealous. i bet if you were in a bind, looking for a part and he had more then one, i bet he would offer it to you. he may ask you dont say anything but i think he adds good knowledge to the board. i didnt like this post from the start. if you really want to know i can pisss way farther then anyone!!!! lets all get a lone here!!!

hey tunes i am still screwing with my carb. i may have to bring the bike to you and let you do your magic.

--
    I've seen just about all compliments for TriZtunes. My hat is off to him for the coolest collection I've ever seen. If it weren't for this thread i would never have known such a collection existed. Thats what this thread is about. Seeing what rare OEM parts are out there for our beloved machines. Lets keep it positive. I know there are more of you out there with great stuff!! Whats in your garage??
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by edog
    I have used but slity faded sky blue plastic for a 1985 225 dxn tri moto.
    See.... they didn't even make my list!! Let's stick to the rare and OEM type things...

Bruce
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mike from long island
    i have a brand new in the bag tri-z kick started that i out bid triz tunes on. i only paid $50ish bucks for it. i think he bids what he wants to spend. if he really wants it and money isnt an option good for him. i will bid the max most of the time. but if i really want it i am willing to spend what it takes. i dont do it very often. and if you all keep messing with tri-z tunes he may leave the board. i will be mad as helll if he leaves because you are all jealous. i bet if you were in a bind, looking for a part and he had more then one, i bet he would offer it to you. he may ask you dont say anything but i think he adds good knowledge to the board. i didnt like this post from the start. if you really want to know i can pisss way farther then anyone!!!! lets all get a lone here!!!

hey tunes i am still screwing with my carb. i may have to bring the bike to you and let you do your magic.
    You can still buy the kick starter new from the dealer for $80 aleast that's what i paid for it new.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    I have a few parts, and some of my family members who raced 3 wheelers still have a ton of new and used parts lying around:

85-86 250R parts:
    I have a new in the box set of SHOWA adjustable front lower forks for the 85-86 250R with rods, and bushings/seals. Painted gold.
    8 number plates and alot of petty numbers
    1 set of lower fork guards
    a complete never mounted set of oem 86 plastics including seat and a gas tank that has never had gas in it.
    New oem rims and tires, a complete set.
    Misc. extras, almost enough to build another 250R.
    New desert racing seat, and tank.

86 Tecate: (it's my friends stuff sitting at our house)
    2 gas tanks, 1 in good shape, 1 in less than decent shape
    full set of plastics, new, and a extra front/rear maier in the package.

Other: a complete set of US90 rim-tire combo, barely used, in good condition.

Have alot more stuff that I can't remember...
    1975 ATC90 for sale
    1985 ATC250R
    2 X 2004 YFZ 450's
    2006 Yamaha Rhino

--
    does a australian atc 110 manual in french count
    LIVELOVERIDEDIE

1981 Honda Atc 124R-Racer project
    2005 Giant STP 1- rollin' on 26's

--
    gday

1 86 250r toolkit in packet not used 1 86 250r toolbox lid in packet not used 1 set of 86 250r shroud bolts all in packet not used 1 atc90 zip start spring had to use that 1 damn 1 set of 86 250r shrouds brand new still in box 1 atc 90 tire the one piece balloon type been used but prettyy much brand new 1 set of 86 250r shroud washers in packets still not used. nothing exciting but yeh something OEM
    "LOVIN THE FEELIN OF 3 WHEELIN"

1986 250R
    1986 350X
    1984 250R
    1983 200X
    1983 ATC 70 110cc engine
    1983 ATC 70 200X replica engine barrell layed down electric start (not finished yet).

"AND ONE MEGA TRAILER TO CART EM ALL ON!!''

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //