//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: RARE OEM parts- Whats in your garage???

--
    holy moly some of you guys blow my mind. I literally dont have extra parts ofr my X. In my garage is my Manual and 1 spare oil filter. I feel so naked now.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Brand new NOS 83-85 200X cylinder head
    Brand new NOS both sides red 350X tank shrouds (In bags)
    Brand new NOS Hondaline 185/200 battery kits
    Brand new NOS Hondaline headlight guards (assorted models, 250r, 200x, ect)
    Brand new NOS Hondaline front fender brace for 200X
    Brand new NOS Hondaline tripmeter drive and cable for 110
    Brand new NOS 200X rear brake caliper
    83/84 250R speedo gear drive
    A few misc front fork guards

Thats about the only stuff worth mentioning.

--
    Durablue hubs for an 86/87 T3 or T4
    84/85 Tecate intake boot

Nothing much really, I've got Maier guards and a UFO? plate on my 85 Tecate.
    My Feedback 85 TECATE 500 08 Honda 450R

--
    Wow....I'm impressed by the collections on here. All of my extra/uneeded parts end up on eBay to help finace whatever the current project is that I'm working on at the time.

All I have right now is

1. Stock '84 Tecate shock that needs rebuilt
    2. Unitrac linkage (dog bone and pivot arm/thingy) from an '84 Tecate

I've got a few two wheeler parts though...anybody need an '82 Husqvarna rear wheel?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIZTUNES
    HEY IT'S MY BUDDY!!!!!!

It's my money and I'll do want I want with it.

what's amatter not feeling any love?

hey you never know i might buy another tri-z.

buy it while it's there!!!!!!!!

I have 6 fully restored tri-z!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!
    If that was directed towards me, your reading to far into my comment, and/or have some insecurities towards me. I simply stated my rare stuff is on my machines, and not on a shelf collecting dust. Im assuming that comments was to me, because its the next post after mine, then again I could of missed something else above my post. So was that comment directed towards me?
    Last edited by CHAINSAW; 01-25-2005 at 09:23 PM.

markdb420 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Just added, Paul Turner Hi Rev pipe for 250r and White Ceet seat cover that says ATC on the side. I also just purchased and am waiting for them to be made, two case savers that also go around the shifter shaft for protection also. The guy is producing 50 and that will be it for this year, and they are on Ebay for $22.95. That is alot better than the price at JL ATV. Now if I can just get some 350x mudflaps at the OEM price of $37.00 and put them on Ebay........LOL
    06 Yamaha Bruin 4x4
    04 TRX Rancher 400 AT 4x4 GScape
    86 ATC 250es Big Red
    84 ATC 200s (31 yrs running strong)
    13 F150 4x4 SuperCrew 5.0
    00 Excursion V-10 lifted with 35s

TRIZTUNES is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Rare Oem Parts

TO PART IT A NICE WAY YEA !!!THERE IS SOME ANGRY TOWARDS YOU!!!!!!!

you and a couple of other shot your mouth off!!!!

i'm tring to let it go but i printed it out to put in my scrap book.

then i read it and get mad all over!!!!

i like the one where you said i just like to run up his auctions!!!!!!!!!!!

it is in the pass let it there!!!!!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!

--
    bet you guys would hang constantly at TF. you both should go. Typing at eachother leaves alot to the imagination....
    Haspin veteran '02, '03, '04, '05

"Hey is your dash-cam on? Are we gonna be on C.O.P.S?"

RECOVERING Trikeaholic

markdb420 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Yeah holic isn't it you that knows Tri-Ztunes? I bet these two guys would talk the whole time they weren't riding!
    06 Yamaha Bruin 4x4
    04 TRX Rancher 400 AT 4x4 GScape
    86 ATC 250es Big Red
    84 ATC 200s (31 yrs running strong)
    13 F150 4x4 SuperCrew 5.0
    00 Excursion V-10 lifted with 35s

--
    Quote Originally Posted by markdb420
    Yeah holic isn't it you that knows Tri-Ztunes? I bet these two guys would talk the whole time they weren't riding!
    He don't know who he is. He likes to have alittle fun.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIZTUNES
    TO PART IT A NICE WAY YEA !!!THERE IS SOME ANGRY TOWARDS YOU!!!!!!!

you and a couple of other shot your mouth off!!!!

i'm tring to let it go but i printed it out to put in my scrap book.

then i read it and get mad all over!!!!

i like the one where you said i just like to run up his auctions!!!!!!!!!!!

it is in the pass let it there!!!!!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!

So your mad because I bid on some of the same stuff you bid on? If memory serves, our win ratio is about 50-50. If you want something I want, you better come packin. I run up auctions because I want something, and if I want it bad enough, I will win the auction.
    To sum it up, your mad because I have outbid you. Sorry bro, its free game if its on ebay. Jealousy will get ya no where. I agree, let our past bid wars, and your scrapbook - diary stay in the past.

Oh, and I will be at Trikefest this year. Im not a hard person to miss, and love talking to anyone about trikes, no matter who you are or how much you hate me.

okieRrider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hey guys I have some new old stock 85 250r showa shocks and new old stock 250sx head....chris

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAINSAW
    Oh, and I will be at Trikefest this year. Im not a hard person to miss, and love talking to anyone about trikes, no matter who you are or how much you hate me.
    Now now now.... where's the love??? TRIZTUNES up my bid on a set of handgaurds from $15 to $35.50 just yesterday, and I still show the love! Glad he didn't go a dollar higher, or they'd be his! heheheh No hard feelings here TRIZTUNES!!!

However, you never replies to my pm's to go riding sometime... I'm just across the NY-PA border....let's ride! Keep it on all 3's TRIZTUNES!

Bruce
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    Hey man, if he likes Tri Zs he cant be a bad guy. I have no hard feelings at all. There are at least half a dozen guys between here and .org that I have had knock out drag out arguments with, and I usually become pretty good friends with them in the end. MR ATC is a prime example. Im glad to call Bill my friend, no matter what anyone else thinks. tunes is a cool guy in my book, he has good taste in machines.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by twgranger
    He don't know who he is. He likes to have alittle fun.
    Oh no???

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiidRooooooooooooooooooooocccccccccccckkkk kkkkkkk
    Haspin veteran '02, '03, '04, '05

"Hey is your dash-cam on? Are we gonna be on C.O.P.S?"

RECOVERING Trikeaholic

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //