//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: RARE OEM parts- Whats in your garage???

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAINSAW
    Hey man, if he likes Tri Zs he cant be a bad guy. I have no hard feelings at all. There are at least half a dozen guys between here and .org that I have had knock out drag out arguments with, and I usually become pretty good friends with them in the end. MR ATC is a prime example. Im glad to call Bill my friend, no matter what anyone else thinks. tunes is a cool guy in my book, he has good taste in machines.
    Now that you mention it... Bill did talk to me about you... MR ATC deserves the number on his HRC 250R, no matter what the people that don't know him say about him! You see my post under "MX Racing 350X's" thread?

Also... you can see some of the rare parts NOT on the shelf that I didn't list on my machines Chainsaw! .... Only the 82R and the Showgirl (350X w/o rear axle) are mine. Bill was in the middle of tuning my R, new grab bars, rebuilding forks with Progressive springs, new rear bearings, and replacing my whole rear end with NOS parts I bought. He had replaced the cam in my GoGo the week or 2 before with a Cam straight out of a crate motor. All in the name of keeping my machines "from the hands of idiots"... wouldn't take a dime for the labor. "I don't do this for you Bruce... I do this for the machines." The epitomy of a 3 wheeled legend!

to you... MR ATC, and TRIZTUNES.... and may God bless us every one!

Bruce
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ForkinAxle 018.jpg   ForkinAxle 017.jpg   ForkinAxle 011.jpg  
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    I have never seen anyone before have their own little shop in a self storage unit. What does it cost a month? $70-80 Wouldn't it be cheaper in the long run to just buy a storage shed or somthing or is land space a concern?
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    what a pain the ass too.. to shuffle stuff in and out?? work on it when people cruise by?
    Ride it like you stole it! And never look back! They are too far behind to see!

--
    Irregardless...its pretty cool Mr. ATC works on those trikes gratis. I've had my debates with Mr. ATC...but he seems like a really good dude.

Man do I love those white number plates on that R....geez I need another R to deck out like that!

SEND ME PM HERE - CLICK HERE

1986 ATC 250r, 1986 Tri Z, 1990 LT 500R "Quadzilla"

Dirtbikes:

1994 KTM 550 MXC (yes its a two stroke...66 hp stock!)
    1988 Yamaha DT

--
    God I Love 3 Wheelers....

SEND ME PM HERE - CLICK HERE

1986 ATC 250r, 1986 Tri Z, 1990 LT 500R "Quadzilla"

Dirtbikes:

1994 KTM 550 MXC (yes its a two stroke...66 hp stock!)
    1988 Yamaha DT

--
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy
    what a pain the ass too.. to shuffle stuff in and out?? work on it when people cruise by?
    You all just don't understand.... and any more typing by me won't help.
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.

TRIZTUNES is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Rare Oem

HEY!!!!

ON THE HAND GUARDS!!!!!I can buy here at my dealer $39.95.
    he has two sets.that's why i did not go any higher.

to come to think of it can not remember any aution were you beat me on CHAINSAW.
    you brag how you bid that manual up $51.00.that was a direct quote!!!!
    I'll will admit when I'm wrong!!!!!!!
    still like to run your mouth my win record is more 90-10.my feedback proves it.
    i spend about a thousand dollars a week.

i don't need that many more parts so I don't have to bid really high anymore.

I was at tf 04 last year their is someone on here who knows me very well.

If I'm off that weekend I'll be there this year!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE SETTLE THE SCORE WITH THE OTHERS WAS HOPING TO DO THE SAME HEAR!!!!! I guest that not going to happen!!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIZTUNES
    HEY!!!!

my feedback proves it.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been tring to avoid this question but if you dont mind me asking you Dorian, what is it you do for a living that allows you to spend a "G" a week on Ebay... and if you could clue us fellow TF attendies in on who you are, because i do recall a few faces that i cant put a board name with from last year.... thanks
    1985 250R Selveys port job and pipe
    1985 70 piped for lil'freaks
    2001 TRX90
    ATC 90+250R+BEER= Drag Bike
    1984 ATC70 Pit bike
    1984 110 for sale

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    HEY!!!!

ON THE HAND GUARDS!!!!!I can buy here at my dealer $39.95.
    he has two sets.that's why i did not go any higher.

to come to think of it can not remember any aution were you beat me on CHAINSAW.

I HAVE SETTLE THE SCORE WITH THE OTHERS WAS HOPING TO DO THE SAME HEAR!!!!! I guest that not going to happen!!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were at TF last year? Where were you camped at? Interesting

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    I dont have too much to really brag about, alot of 250R stuff like mint crank cases, ported cylinders (LRD and ESR), wiseco crank, a few NIB piston kits for various machines, some reed spacers (250r's, triz), boyesen reeds to different machines, a DG head I finally pried out of the hands of a dude up here (a year after I sold my air fooler, but owell), some gasket kits, and a couple boxes of other stuff.. I mostly just keep an eye out for good deals, even if I dont need them, mostly just to throw in a box for ebay later on.
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Trikeaholic
    OK, now this IS getting wierd. I would think tunes was a ghost, but I just recieved a package from him, and we all now that ghosts cannot go to the post office, but they can communicate through electronic devices. I dont remember any stellar bikes (except mine) at TF04 that would indicate the presence of one of the greatest collectors in the hobby.
    Yeah... other than Tri-Z JIm's Blaster, I din't recall any sweet Yamaha's out there! OK... someone go look over the 3ww banner for TRIZTUNES!!!! signiture on there! (all in caps! hahaha) Don't really recall anyone from PA either??? Interesting..... ... wait... were Steve's "Motorcycle" buddies from PA? ? ? And why is freaksfix calling him Dorian?
    Last edited by 350x'inNY; 01-26-2005 at 07:32 PM.
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

mbg75 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    only hard to find parts i have are a complete good condition tiger rear fender,
    and a brand new never used tiger pipe.

both of which i came across after alot of searching.

and of course my tiger 200.
    Last edited by mbg75; 01-26-2005 at 08:04 PM.
    Back on 2 wheels for now!

clean 86 350x for sale.

--
    HEY!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How about this. Instead of you whipping it out, and wanting to measure up to me, spend some of that money you got on some night classes. I cant hardly make out what your saying between the !!!!!!! and the bad spelling/ grammer skills (rather lack there of). Your feedback proves nothing to me, other then you take forever to pay. Im not gonna sit on here and argue with someone who is dilusional, and from the looks of it, a liar. The little bit of respect I had for you is fading fast, because your ego and/or jealousy can't let it go.
    I tired to be nice to you, but sounds like you wont have any part of it. Just bring your 6 fully restored Tri Zs to Trikefest this year, and lets ride. Hell, what is the sense of spending 100,000 on parts and machines if you dont, or wont ride them. All this blabbing your doing here is pathetic, and is getting you no where.
    As for the d!ck comparing contest your wanting to do here, Im done. I wont reply to any more of your useless posts on this thread. I guess the bigger man had to walk away first.

markdb420 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    What I would like to know is, who on this site knows Dorian (Tunes)? Was he really there? I wasn't but from the pictures on the main site, I only see a few Z's and It looks like Jim has the best looking one that was there! Why is this guy so secretive and I'd like to know what he does that he can spend a G on parts every week! I mean I make more than a G a week, but cannot spend it on parts! LOL My wife would shoot me! Out with it man, what kind of career provides the type of income that you can spend a G a week on parts? Inquiring minds want to know.
    06 Yamaha Bruin 4x4
    04 TRX Rancher 400 AT 4x4 GScape
    86 ATC 250es Big Red
    84 ATC 200s (31 yrs running strong)
    13 F150 4x4 SuperCrew 5.0
    00 Excursion V-10 lifted with 35s

--
    damn. what job do you do then dude to get G a week! lol

after ive found out this guys lets get back on topic. lol. its a thread bout oem parts in your storage!

ive so far got a haynes manual for 81-84. and a lego trike and a trike parking sign....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3b_1_b.jpg   c0_1_b.jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //